FocusCanada Forums
3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: 3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq (/showthread.php?tid=5899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - Euro Ford Fan - 08-13-2007

I just missed you guys at the school. A nice older guy who lives down the street told me you had all left about 10mins before. I'm guessing you were out on the cruise.

Oh well maybe next year!

It's great to see that that there are so many tastefully modified Focus still around.

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NOS2Go4Me - 08-13-2007

Wow, a truly spectacular event.

Anthony, Steve and Kevin (and Lisa too!) deserve huge thanks for the work they all did to make this year's BBQ a blast! No, not you Vince... sit back down! :P

Also, a nod to Richard for bringing more stuff to give out for the show'n'shine and door prizes (posters and such). I'd like one of those FRPP CDs if you still have any, man. I'll PM you. :)

We had a great time, thanks so much for having us down and we're looking forward to next year! If I can help out in any way, please let me know!

NOS

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NikiterZTS - 08-14-2007

Euro Ford Fan,Aug 13 2007, 07:02 AM Wrote:I just missed you guys at the school.  A nice older guy who lives down the street told me you had all left about 10mins before.  I'm guessing you were out on the cruise.

Oh well maybe next year!

It's great to see that that there are so many tastefully modified Focus still around.
[right][snapback]246556[/snapback][/right]

alot of us came back to that school after the cruise

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - drew03zx3 - 08-14-2007

So where's the pics?

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - NikiterZTS - 08-14-2007

drew03zx3,Aug 13 2007, 09:34 AM Wrote:So where's the pics?
[right][snapback]246574[/snapback][/right]

rofl
there's a thread about it

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - drew03zx3 - 08-16-2007

maybe i'm just retarded, but I can't find the pic thread on here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq - dBlast - 08-16-2007

drew03zx3,Aug 15 2007, 11:34 AM Wrote:maybe i'm just retarded, but I can't find the pic thread on here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
[right][snapback]246780[/snapback][/right]

BBQ pics thread