FocusCanada Forums
Hamilton Area - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Ontario (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Meetings/G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Hamilton Area (/showthread.php?tid=8603)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hamilton Area - eSVeeTy - 08-07-2006

I'm new to the Focus scene (coming from Neon scene) so figure I'd inquire about club structure and meets....

are there chapters here? Hamilton chapter, GTA chapter, London chapter, etc..

are there any regular weekly meets in the Hamilton area?

Dan

Hamilton Area - meford4u - 08-07-2006

Great timing. We are having our annual BBQ in Burlington this coming Saturday (12th)
See this post for details and make sure you come out and learn what we are all about.
And welcome to the club!

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17978

Hamilton Area - euro_zx5 - 08-07-2006

None that I know of... yet.

Hamilton Area - habmann - 08-07-2006

Guess there's getting to be enough of us hamilton boys that we could have a meet.

Hamilton Area - eSVeeTy - 08-07-2006

Should do a Hamilton area roll call and see what the numbers look like.

Hamilton Area - kc focus - 09-18-2006

I'm in the Hamilton area.....

Hamilton Area - euro_zx5 - 09-18-2006

kc focus,Sep 17 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:I'm in the Hamilton area.....
[right][snapback]207456[/snapback][/right]

Sweet, another Hamilton member. Are you going to be coming to the Niagara on the Lake cruise on the 24th? If so, we could all go down together.

Hamilton Area - ANTHONYD - 09-18-2006

I'm in the Hammer area as well.

Hamilton Area - NikiterZTS - 09-18-2006

hhhmmm since its not that far.....me and kitchener guys can cruise for the meet....

any date set up yet? place?
tell me sooner so i can tell them

Hamilton Area - kc focus - 09-19-2006

Sorry I can't I have 2 kids under 3.....

Hamilton Area - eSVeeTy - 09-26-2006

If anyone from the area is interested in participating in the C7 Fall Tour (see general meeting section for details), we can set up a cruise from the H-dot.

Hamilton Area - drunkinmonkey - 09-22-2008

im in hamilton as well but my foci isnt worthy of coming lol its pretty poopy looking on the outside right now

Hamilton Area - GFXjamie - 09-24-2008

ive been working in hamilton for the past week, i feel sorry for you guys unless your on the mountain side of town, its disgusting! im from KW with nik and some other guys we know in the area, shud set up like a brantford meet or something lke that, just not the hammer lol

Hamilton Area - fatphocus - 10-07-2008

GFXjamie,Sep 23 2008, 08:40 PM Wrote:ive been working in hamilton for the past week, i feel sorry for you guys unless your on the mountain side of town, its disgusting! im from KW with nik and some other guys we know in the area, shud set up like a brantford meet or something lke that, just not the hammer lol
[right][snapback]273099[/snapback][/right]

Im in east end Hamilton, just bought a custom 2000 ZX3 from toronto, its white with blue racing stripes (see avatar).. I havent seen alot of modded Foci around- theres a silver 4-door with custom paint- silver top and grey lower, and a wagon with projectors and such..I hang out at the pit stop on Queenston road with a few guys on the weekends, usually a red 01 GT vert stang, a black 01 civic and sometimes a gold stage 3 twin turbo Audi..stop in and say hello if you see us! Cheers

Sean

Hamilton Area - euro_zx5 - 10-15-2008

Haven't seen your ride around the city yet... but welcome to fc anywho!

fatphocus,Oct 6 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2008, 08:40 PM Wrote:ive been working in hamilton for the past week, i feel sorry for you guys unless your on the mountain side of town, its disgusting! im from KW with nik and some other guys we know in the area, shud set up like a brantford meet or something lke that, just not the hammer lol

Im in east end Hamilton, just bought a custom 2000 ZX3 from toronto, its white with blue racing stripes (see avatar).. I havent seen alot of modded Foci around- theres a silver 4-door with custom paint- silver top and grey lower, and a wagon with projectors and such..I hang out at the pit stop on Queenston road with a few guys on the weekends, usually a red 01 GT vert stang, a black 01 civic and sometimes a gold stage 3 twin turbo Audi..stop in and say hello if you see us! Cheers

Sean
[right][snapback]274006[/snapback][/right]

Hamilton Area - fatphocus - 10-16-2008

euro_zx5,Oct 14 2008, 04:49 PM Wrote:Haven't seen your ride around the city yet... but welcome to fc anywho!

fatphocus,Oct 6 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:

Sean
[right][snapback]274006[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]274545[/snapback][/right]

I live towards the traffic circle on queenston road, and drive to mohawk college at fennell daily except fridays, saw who i think to be drunkinmonkey today on concession?? and another 05+ black hatch with chrome tails on queenston road near eastgate..then like I said, saturday nights if the weather is decent il be over at the queenston road/nash canadian tire ("pit stop") with all the other cars

Sean

Hamilton Area - drunkinmonkey - 10-17-2008

im at mohawk college (fennell) everyday pretty much getting my g/f

Hamilton Area - fatphocus - 10-17-2008

drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:17 PM Wrote:im at mohawk college (fennell) everyday pretty much getting my g/f
[right][snapback]274722[/snapback][/right]

maybe it was you then, it looked like your car..you have exhaust work done? A car similar to yours drove past me as I was crossing from the parking lot to the Student Center a couple of days ago.. :D

Hamilton Area - drunkinmonkey - 10-17-2008

fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:23 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:17 PM Wrote:im at mohawk college (fennell) everyday pretty much getting my g/f

maybe it was you then, it looked like your car..you have exhaust work done? A car similar to yours drove past me as I was crossing from the parking lot to the Student Center a couple of days ago.. :D
[right][snapback]274723[/snapback][/right]

very likely i do have an exhaust on it it'll sound different next time you see it im installing my intake tomorroe that i got today :D oh one way to tell if its me is my driver side door is damaged by the fender and my breaks makeone hell of an awful noise...soon to be fixed tho

Hamilton Area - fatphocus - 10-17-2008

drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:29 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:23 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]274723[/snapback][/right]

very likely i do have an exhaust on it it'll sound different next time you see it im installing my intake tomorroe that i got today :D oh one way to tell if its me is my driver side door is damaged by the fender and my breaks makeone hell of an awful noise...soon to be fixed tho
[right][snapback]274724[/snapback][/right]

haha alright, i only saw you from the drivers side and heard the exhaust which got me looking up and at you, im sure you wont have any problems second guessing seeing me driving around lol..what intake do you have?

edit: also, are those the LED ebay projectors? Im thinking about picking them up for next spring along with a few more goodies :P