Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton Area
I'm new to the Focus scene (coming from Neon scene) so figure I'd inquire about club structure and meets....

are there chapters here? Hamilton chapter, GTA chapter, London chapter, etc..

are there any regular weekly meets in the Hamilton area?

Dan
Great timing. We are having our annual BBQ in Burlington this coming Saturday (12th)
See this post for details and make sure you come out and learn what we are all about.
And welcome to the club!

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=17978
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
None that I know of... yet.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Guess there's getting to be enough of us hamilton boys that we could have a meet.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Should do a Hamilton area roll call and see what the numbers look like.
I'm in the Hamilton area.....
kc focus,Sep 17 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:I'm in the Hamilton area.....
[right][snapback]207456[/snapback][/right]

Sweet, another Hamilton member. Are you going to be coming to the Niagara on the Lake cruise on the 24th? If so, we could all go down together.
'14 Escape 2.0t
I'm in the Hammer area as well.
hhhmmm since its not that far.....me and kitchener guys can cruise for the meet....

any date set up yet? place?
tell me sooner so i can tell them
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Sorry I can't I have 2 kids under 3.....
If anyone from the area is interested in participating in the C7 Fall Tour (see general meeting section for details), we can set up a cruise from the H-dot.
2006 Focus ZX5 SES GFX for sale...18500obo!!
im in hamilton as well but my foci isnt worthy of coming lol its pretty poopy looking on the outside right now
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
ive been working in hamilton for the past week, i feel sorry for you guys unless your on the mountain side of town, its disgusting! im from KW with nik and some other guys we know in the area, shud set up like a brantford meet or something lke that, just not the hammer lol
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2008, 08:40 PM Wrote:ive been working in hamilton for the past week, i feel sorry for you guys unless your on the mountain side of town, its disgusting! im from KW with nik and some other guys we know in the area, shud set up like a brantford meet or something lke that, just not the hammer lol
[right][snapback]273099[/snapback][/right]

Im in east end Hamilton, just bought a custom 2000 ZX3 from toronto, its white with blue racing stripes (see avatar).. I havent seen alot of modded Foci around- theres a silver 4-door with custom paint- silver top and grey lower, and a wagon with projectors and such..I hang out at the pit stop on Queenston road with a few guys on the weekends, usually a red 01 GT vert stang, a black 01 civic and sometimes a gold stage 3 twin turbo Audi..stop in and say hello if you see us! Cheers

Sean
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Haven't seen your ride around the city yet... but welcome to fc anywho!

fatphocus,Oct 6 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2008, 08:40 PM Wrote:ive been working in hamilton for the past week, i feel sorry for you guys unless your on the mountain side of town, its disgusting! im from KW with nik and some other guys we know in the area, shud set up like a brantford meet or something lke that, just not the hammer lol

Im in east end Hamilton, just bought a custom 2000 ZX3 from toronto, its white with blue racing stripes (see avatar).. I havent seen alot of modded Foci around- theres a silver 4-door with custom paint- silver top and grey lower, and a wagon with projectors and such..I hang out at the pit stop on Queenston road with a few guys on the weekends, usually a red 01 GT vert stang, a black 01 civic and sometimes a gold stage 3 twin turbo Audi..stop in and say hello if you see us! Cheers

Sean
[right][snapback]274006[/snapback][/right]
'14 Escape 2.0t
euro_zx5,Oct 14 2008, 04:49 PM Wrote:Haven't seen your ride around the city yet... but welcome to fc anywho!

fatphocus,Oct 6 2008, 10:44 PM Wrote:

Sean
[right][snapback]274006[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]274545[/snapback][/right]

I live towards the traffic circle on queenston road, and drive to mohawk college at fennell daily except fridays, saw who i think to be drunkinmonkey today on concession?? and another 05+ black hatch with chrome tails on queenston road near eastgate..then like I said, saturday nights if the weather is decent il be over at the queenston road/nash canadian tire ("pit stop") with all the other cars

Sean

im at mohawk college (fennell) everyday pretty much getting my g/f
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:17 PM Wrote:im at mohawk college (fennell) everyday pretty much getting my g/f
[right][snapback]274722[/snapback][/right]

maybe it was you then, it looked like your car..you have exhaust work done? A car similar to yours drove past me as I was crossing from the parking lot to the Student Center a couple of days ago.. :D

fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:23 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:17 PM Wrote:im at mohawk college (fennell) everyday pretty much getting my g/f

maybe it was you then, it looked like your car..you have exhaust work done? A car similar to yours drove past me as I was crossing from the parking lot to the Student Center a couple of days ago.. :D
[right][snapback]274723[/snapback][/right]

very likely i do have an exhaust on it it'll sound different next time you see it im installing my intake tomorroe that i got today :D oh one way to tell if its me is my driver side door is damaged by the fender and my breaks makeone hell of an awful noise...soon to be fixed tho
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:29 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:23 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]274723[/snapback][/right]

very likely i do have an exhaust on it it'll sound different next time you see it im installing my intake tomorroe that i got today :D oh one way to tell if its me is my driver side door is damaged by the fender and my breaks makeone hell of an awful noise...soon to be fixed tho
[right][snapback]274724[/snapback][/right]

haha alright, i only saw you from the drivers side and heard the exhaust which got me looking up and at you, im sure you wont have any problems second guessing seeing me driving around lol..what intake do you have?

edit: also, are those the LED ebay projectors? Im thinking about picking them up for next spring along with a few more goodies :P