Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Damn Funny, And More Than A Little True
http://cwd.ptbcanadian.com/signs.html

Enjoy! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Number 64 was sooooo true!
I got about 6 out of the 64...

I think having a grain elevator in your backyard is groovy, I know the ingredients to poutine, I get annoyed when yanks say "ruff" instead of "roof", and I know the french words found on most food packaging.

that's it, that's all.. the rest don't make much sense.

I know of another roadside attraction, but after working at the bars, and seeing them once in concert, I know that paying money to see the Hip is, well, a waste of money.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That was pretty good.

And unfortunately 64 was true.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

02ztsian,Mar 16 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:Number 64 was sooooo true!
[right][snapback]175171[/snapback][/right]

Nah... it was false!

61 is true! 50 is true... most people should substitute beer for water in some recipes! 47, true. 42... I have done that before :lol: . 13 I have seen and mentioned those commercials before.

And yes, I did read the list backwards after reading the last one (61) because that motivated me, lmao.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
its all about 13

You have memorized the Heritage Foundation's Heritage Moments, including your favourites, "Burnt Toast!", "You know I canna read a word...", "One day we have tar paper roof!" and "Kanata".

and 42

You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
So true!!! :P
Turbo arrived!
57 Biatches. Littliest hobo showed kicked some ass
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
I don't think i'm canadian :(
I can sign the ''O Canada'' in french and actually understand every word ( I'm french duh!)

I do beleive that a beer under 6% alcohol is for sissies

Poutine dosen't have any secrets to me.

And on a personnal note,I do also beleive that we grow the best weed this world has to offer.
got gas?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny 'cause It's True 2001 ZTS 13 3,580 01-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Kool_ZX3