Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan In Rogers Superbowl Commerical?
good luck kiddo.....you have worked hard
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
found this on the rogers news site:

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rogers Wireless breaks new campaign for MP3 phones

"Rogers Wireless of Toronto broke a new national advertising campaign during the Super Bowl broadcast this weekend to promote its MP3-capable cell phones. The new ads are an extension of the company's ongoing "Live out Loud" campaign. The creative, produced by Publicis of Toronto, depicts young people engaging in Parkour, a form of urban running that involves navigating the obstacles presented by the city, while listening to music on their phones. The 30- and 60-second television commercials will run nationally in English until May.

Cinema, radio, print, transit and out-of-home advertising will also be used in the campaign. Publicis has also constructed a new section for the Rogers website, located at http://www.rogers.com/loud, which will promote the handsets, offer music and ringtone downloads, provide information about Parkour and host an online game. "Rogers Wireless continues to push the advertising envelope with our campaign, which is about being spontaneous, living in the moment and connecting with friends," said John Boynton, chief marketing officer of the company.

"Elevating the brand to make it more relevant to our target customer is important so we can stay ahead of mobile trends and meet the ever-changing needs of today's youth and young adults." Public relations are being handled by Manning Selvage & Lee of Toronto. "
-- Adnews, 07/02/2006
My other ride is your Mom
MS&Lee .. thats who pays me ... =P

Quote:The Rogers Wireless Consumer Marketing team invites you to join them on
February 9, 2006 in the second floor and main floor lobbies of One Mount
Pleasant to see the Live Out Loud, Parkour launch. You¹ll be able to see and
try the hottest Sony Ericsson walkman phones, and a live performance by pkTO
­ a Toronto parkour team featuring Dan Iaboni.
    €      Sony Ericsson demo teams will be onsite from 11:15 a.m. ­ 1:30
p.m.
    €    The pkTO team will perform at 12:45 p.m.

See you there!

Mark Daprato
Senior Director, Consumer Marketing
Rogers Wireless
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
congrats and good luck! If you hit Ottawa, I'll definitely come by and check it out!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
damn.. i woulda came by.. Danno next time inform me early of anything like this and i'll join
My other ride is your Mom
tdot-zx3,Feb 9 2006, 11: Wrote:MS&Lee .. thats who pays me ... =P

Quote:The Rogers Wireless Consumer Marketing team invites you to join them on
February 9, 2006 in the second floor and main floor lobbies of One Mount
Pleasant to see the Live Out Loud, Parkour launch. You¹ll be able to see and
try the hottest Sony Ericsson walkman phones, and a live performance by pkTO
­ a Toronto parkour team featuring Dan Iaboni.
    €      Sony Ericsson demo teams will be onsite from 11:15 a.m. ­ 1:30
p.m.
    €    The pkTO team will perform at 12:45 p.m.

See you there!

Mark Daprato
Senior Director, Consumer Marketing
Rogers Wireless
[right][snapback]169541[/snapback][/right]

too bad that was yesterday...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

hahaha i was gonna say...

Dan, did you post it, the day AFTER it happened?

I want video of this demo!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Ya im a little bitch .. I did post it after it happened .. hahaha

I actually got the internal memo from another media contact saying, "I got this sorry I cant come" .. while I was at the demonstration...

It went good though .. we did things 2 times then a little goofying around since more employees wanted to see us do stuff... someone with a camera filmed it and if i can get my hands on that footage ill certainly post it.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Superbowl Ad This Year darkpuppet 13 4,061 02-09-2006, 08:23 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused