Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus 1.... Spectator Pwned.
CRAP.
not the driver's fault.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

that guy got LICKED!

did he not see the car coming at him through his view finder???
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
built ford tough

not a scratch

try that in a hyundai!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 17 2006, 02:43 PM Wrote:built ford tough

not a scratch

try that in a hyundai!
[right][snapback]165554[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO!! I agree. :)

But honestly... that spectator is a fool. That driver must feel like s**t, and at the same time must be pissed he had the opportunity to hit such a damned fool during a race.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I'm sorry, my opinion is he deserved it....What??? For Farg's sakes he's standing in the middle of the road. Dum ass. I mean, it's like those retards that stand on the outside of a curve and wonder why they get smoked as a car comes zooming in and squashes the equivalent of a small third world country....THINK PEOPLE....geez ..serves them right...

My 2 cents
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
That actually looks like a Fiesta.

But that might leave a mark after he wakes up from the surgery for a shattered femur, knee, etc...
Oh My Sweet Jesus!!! That should of HURT! Stupid people in middle of roads! RACE GOING ON!
Turbo arrived!
One word, Pylon.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
This is why they put barriers up at all events in north america. Why you may ask, no its not to protect the people, its because the stupid idiot that gets hit will think its the event organizers fault....

I bet that hurt lots tho....
I'll be taking bets on weither or not he will ever use his legs again.

the odds are 10-1 on No.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
^^ Serves him right....

I mean come on....."Okay there are cars zooming around here, lets stand in the middle of the fawking road, to take a pic and see what happens". The Driver is moving like hell, and comes around what is basically a blind curve because of his speed, and SMACK...road kill. Scrap the dood up, and put him in a box...

There is a fine line between, loving rally sport and becoming a hood ornament.

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Wow, what an idiot. Stand in the middle of the road during a race and thats what you get. No pitty here, well maybe for his family now that they're gonna have to help him recover from his stupid decision.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

What a tool. He got knocked the damn out! :lol:

And yeah, the sad part is that the retard will probably try and sue the race organizers for his injury when the tape clearly shows he's in the raceway itself!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Darwin was right.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
yeah it's a Fiesta not a focus, and damn that was funny, but ouch!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
pfff.....he can still walk that one off
REPOST! :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L