Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Rear Bumper?
I'm trying to tell from some pics, but its hard... does the Euro rear bumper stick out less than the NA spec one?
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
it doesn't stick out at all. It's beautiful. It gets rid of that diving board for a rear bumper cover.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
looks like this

http://photobucket.com/albums/a212/meford4...arphotos004.jpg

inline image for people who dont like/know how to post them
[Image: bryancarphotos004.jpg]

p.s. make sure u put a euro front bumper too, or it will look ghey for your N/A bumper to stick out so much but the euro to be so short.,
My other ride is your Mom
WTF was that for? inline image for people who dont like/know how to post them

You can :1kissass:

Euro rear is hot!!! I'm just not a fan of the lights in it.
paolo,Dec 8 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:p.s. make sure u put a euro front bumper too, or it will look ghey for your N/A bumper to stick out so much but the euro to be so short.,
[right][snapback]160061[/snapback][/right]

I think it looks fine to have a euro rear with an NA front.. doesnt look as good as it could, but it doesnt look THAT out of place. Now if you were putting some big protruding aftermarket bodykit front and a slim flat euro rear that could look funny.
here's an euro rear bumper without any type of rear valence/skirt so u can see it more clearly :)

[Image: waxed12.jpg]
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Guilty, i HAD a euro rear, i didnt like how it was so short compared to the big ass front end of the canadian spec foci.. they look totally out of place.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Dec 11 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:Guilty, i HAD a euro rear, i didnt like how it was so short compared to the big ass front end of the canadian spec foci.. they look totally out of place.
[right][snapback]160409[/snapback][/right]

I dont know man, the front end doesnt really bother me that much.. not as much as the rear anyway. The euro rear bumper was going to be my next mod (until I bought a house and have no more car-money). But it would look more out of place to put a short euro front bumper on and keep the long Canadian rear..;)
guilty,Dec 11 2005, 05:08 PM Wrote:
paolo,Dec 11 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:Guilty, i HAD a euro rear, i didnt like how it was so short compared to the big ass front end of the canadian spec foci.. they look totally out of place.
[right][snapback]160409[/snapback][/right]

I dont know man, the front end doesnt really bother me that much.. not as much as the rear anyway. The euro rear bumper was going to be my next mod (until I bought a house and have no more car-money). But it would look more out of place to put a short euro front bumper on and keep the long Canadian rear..;)
[right][snapback]160415[/snapback][/right]

LOL Guilty, I've been doing that for a few months now, and people who don't know the difference of a euro facelift front from an american front can't tell the difference at all till they see the euro plate on the dash or on the car.

[Image: 000_0160.jpg]

Euro Rear is next year for me. Already got the lights installed lol B)
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ST170 rear bumper 0XDESVT 0 1,088 06-24-2013, 07:13 AM
Last Post: 0XDESVT
  1st Gen Euro Bumper On Craigslist Toronto Focus man. Focus. 3 2,129 08-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: paolo
  Pics Of New Rear Bumper Alec Brandon 16 4,733 08-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  Aftermarket Rear Bumper ZX3_2NV 9 2,993 10-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Last Post: S2
  Euro Bumper ? ZX3guy2000 22 7,555 11-13-2005, 12:12 AM
Last Post: focusonthis88