Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All The Bad Shite I've Said About Cell Phones
The wife comes to me today and she wants a PO with a cell phone for Christmas. She wants the plan for $35 monthly so we can chat non stop.

For the love of God somebody help me please!

I hate cell phones.

But I love my wife.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Nov 23 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:For the love of God somebody help me please!
[right][snapback]157397[/snapback][/right]
Get one that doesn't work so well ... maybe Microsoft makes one.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Go with Bellus. your wife will hate them so much, she'll beg you to cancel it after a month
My other ride is your Mom
Evertime I read a post from Paolo he mentions telus and bell.........dude thier not that bad, well maybe Bell. They must kicking your ass if you keep talking about them.

Its like a leafs fans talkin s**t about Ottawa..........everyone knows Ottawa is wayyyyyy better then the Leafs.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
don't do it.

It's a glorrified.

[Image: roamer%20Leash.jpg]
But you're from Stoney Creek... you have no position on the matter! :D

Yeah, and I'm from North Bay. Whoops :ph34r: 18 years in the Big Smoke, however.... :D

Apparently there's PAYG from RogersWeOwnThaDome for unlim evenings and weekends for 30/mo. Add in "after school" unlim for 10/mo more.

So if you like it, keep it. If you let it die for a month, no worries.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
D-Dub,Nov 24 2005, 03: Wrote:Evertime I read a post from Paolo he mentions telus and bell.........dude thier not that bad, well maybe Bell. They must kicking your ass if you keep talking about them.

Its like a leafs fans talkin s**t about Ottawa..........everyone knows Ottawa is wayyyyyy better then the Leafs.
[right][snapback]157436[/snapback][/right]

bellus is kicking our ass alright, for the highest number of deactivations ever this year, yup... im just trying to help increase their APRU.
paolo,Nov 24 2005, 10:13 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Nov 24 2005, 03: Wrote:Evertime I read a post from Paolo he mentions telus and bell.........dude thier not that bad, well maybe Bell. They must kicking your ass if you keep talking about them.

bellus is kicking our ass alright, for the highest number of deactivations ever this year, yup... im just trying to help increase their APRU.
[right][snapback]157480[/snapback][/right]

Bell = Good coverage accross canada (rural and city)
Telus = Same as Bell but better out west.
Rogers = Good for major centers, cities, and along high traffic highways. Also good overseas. Sucks like crap everywhere else.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

I think rogers is feeding you BS :P

Bell Mobility is strong and signing up new customers like crazy. Then again, our GM's say Rogers is having a really tuff time to. :ph34r:

Dont see why though, having the CRTC on your side and all....you should be owning this "service bundling" market. :rolleyes:

If you want a phone that will work in both rural areas and metro areas, def go with a phone from Bell. I've had issues with all carriers and continue to stress to upper management about Bell Mobility Customer services in the call centres....but like I said, I have not been with one carrier and been 100% happy. If its not their actual phone service sucking s**t, its their customer service that does.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZTWsquared,Nov 23 2005, 08:28 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 23 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:For the love of God somebody help me please!
[right][snapback]157397[/snapback][/right]
Get one that doesn't work so well ... maybe Microsoft makes one.
[right][snapback]157405[/snapback][/right]
A cell phone or a wife? :D
Flofocus,Nov 24 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:

Bell Mobility is strong and signing up new customers like crazy. Then again, our GM's say Rogers is having a really tuff time to. :ph34r:

Dont see why though, having the CRTC on your side and all....you should be owning this "service bundling" market. :rolleyes:

If you want a phone that will work in both rural areas and metro areas, def go with a phone from Bell. I've had issues with all carriers and continue to stress to upper management about Bell Mobility Customer services in the call centres....but like I said, I have not been with one carrier and been 100% happy. If its not their actual phone service sucking s**t, its their customer service that does.
[right][snapback]157487[/snapback][/right]

Bell's Achille's Heel is overseas. They suck huge enlongated donkey balls overseas. We wanted a Bellus Blackberry solution for our execs. Told them we had sites to consider in Mongolia, Germany, Africa, Australia, Chile, Venezuela, Alaska... should have seen the Bellus Business Rep's face at that meeting... :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
If you want meford, I'll sell you my Siemens M55 Fido phone with the blank SIM chip with the the power cords for $20, you just have to go to a Fido store or Rogers store depending on what service you want, and you'd not be under contract, so you could cancel out on it at anytime if you choose to go with another company or don't need it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Nov 24 2005, 01:46 PM Wrote:If you want meford, I'll sell you my Siemens M55 Fido phone with the blank SIM chip with the the power cords for $20, you just have to go to a Fido store or Rogers store depending on what service you want, and you'd not be under contract, so you could cancel out on it at anytime if you choose to go with another company or don't need it.
[right][snapback]157543[/snapback][/right]

you shouldnt send customers to rogers store with hardware locked to fido, you should verify if you or the buyer is willing to unlock it first before he does..

If not, just go with Virgin Mobile. I hear theyre a good brand name.
Hey frost... i'll take the phone..

05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 24 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 24 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]157487[/snapback][/right]

Bell's Achille's Heel is overseas. They suck huge enlongated donkey balls overseas. We wanted a Bellus Blackberry solution for our execs. Told them we had sites to consider in Mongolia, Germany, Africa, Australia, Chile, Venezuela, Alaska... should have seen the Bellus Business Rep's face at that meeting... :rofl:
[right][snapback]157515[/snapback][/right]

You got a bad rep then.

Bell is known for international connecvtivity in Enterprise markets.. If we cant find it for you, well find it and set it up for you.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Get a new wife.

Problem solved. You're welcome.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
ANTHONYD,Nov 24 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:don't do it.

It's a glorrified.

[Image: roamer%20Leash.jpg]
[right][snapback]157455[/snapback][/right]

Is that why you have one?

It's just like April Fool's

I am not getting a cell phone, nor is she!

I just needed to stir the pot.

Thank You for your time. Your not getting it back.

Enjoy, as Anthony says, your dog leash.