Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.i.p Ferrari Enzo
http://www.sportbilen.se/index.php?page=fo...opic.php?t=2654

[Image: enzokrasch001.jpg]

:( :blink:
My Mom Says I'm Special
HOLY s**t....how fast was this bonehead going.....is that whats left of him under that face cloth sized sheet?????
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
[Image: enzokrasch002.jpg]

I wonder if thats him/her under the green blanket, or what is left of em.
Run your car, not your mouth
guy probly deserved it for beeing a asshat.

"Look at me and how fast i can go in my car!!"
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
looks like everything was built around f1 technology except for the safety devices.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ZOOM,Nov 4 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:I wonder if thats him/her under the green blanket, or what is left of em.
[right][snapback]153778[/snapback][/right]

Doesnt look like any 'driver-goo' on the road or surrounding area.!!!
One less Uber ugly car on the road.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
LOOKS LIKE HE WAS
[Image: unidentifiedboxer.jpg]

BY THE ROAD ITSELF
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
s**t!va hände?tog en snabb tur i skolagen eller :)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Poor guy - he was tooling around Toronto this morning
(see this post: http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=14178 )
[Image: TrexEnzo.jpg]
'00 ZX3, WW 'W-Typ' kit & 3-pc Wing, 17" CSA Ultra 5-spoke rims, Progress Springs, SPAX shocks & struts, MAC Intake.
Slimsride,Nov 4 2005, 03:41 PM Wrote:HOLY s**t....how fast was this bonehead going.....is that whats left of him under that face cloth sized sheet?????
[right][snapback]153776[/snapback][/right]

Try under a tissue. :P

holy... what a waste of 2million. i could of really bought a nice air fresherner or sear covers with that.... jeez some people eh!
Save points are for quiters
det ligger ju delar överallt :S.. självmordsbenägen ?..
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
What's the greater tragedy, the fact that the guy is probably dead (or at worst left part of himself under the sheet) or that such an expensive car is totaled? I can only hope it was a single vehicle accident and no innocents were casualties.
All the enzo drivers around the world are calling dibs on the rims no doubt
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
"Here a chunk, there a chunk, everywhere a chunk chunk"
Mods so far:
Goes to show you no matter how much money you have to spend on a car, you still look like an idiot when you write it off, being dead or alive in this case.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I saw one getting trailered to somewhere around my area. It was wrapped up all you could see is the rear end.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Slimsride,Nov 4 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:"Here a chunk, there a chunk, everywhere a chunk chunk"
[right][snapback]153830[/snapback][/right]

BAHHAHHAHA!!!

I guess for 2 mill you still can't buy a heaping amount of SKILL. :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.