Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bf2 Score Board

I know I developpe the game, but I rarely play with online profile at work, so I have logged very little hours on it since its release.

you guys can use http://www.bf2s.com to get the stat posted here.

[Image: sig.png]
[Image: sig5.png]
[Image: sig3.png]
[Image: awards.jpg]
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
looks like you kill slightly more than you die... that's a good thing.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Does anyone remember the name of the site that does that for CS: Source? I play that and Joint Ops: Escalation the most out of anything online.

Lately, Sara and I are both hooked on X-Men Legends 2: ROA. Killer graphics, great gameplay too. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Still haven't played this. Is there a demo to try out?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 12 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Does anyone remember the name of the site that does that for CS: Source? I play that and Joint Ops: Escalation the most out of anything online.

Lately, Sara and I are both hooked on X-Men Legends 2: ROA. Killer graphics, great gameplay too. :)
[right][snapback]148299[/snapback][/right]

Hey Adam, remember the time that you, sara and another guy teamed up against me in CS and I whooped all yo asses like 30 to 10? Wasn't that fun as hell!!! I think I still have the screenshot. :D

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Ah yes, fy_iceworld. Good times. You need to come play JO online with me after work sometime.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 12 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Ah yes, fy_iceworld. Good times. You need to come play JO online with me after work sometime.
[right][snapback]148312[/snapback][/right]

That was on de_dust! As for JO, just remember to check the reeds and docks once in a while. :ph34r: