Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now The Wait Begins
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 21 2005, 08:00 PM Wrote:2.5 in fuktard's car, 3-3.5 for the rest of the world :)

I have a BBQ, but it's like 1/4 the size of Anthony's :lol:

Not totally sure when exactly, but it WILL happen. Forewarning now is that parking IS scarce. We'll be lined up down the damn street :D
[right][snapback]124304[/snapback][/right]

350km's. So if ya do 140km/h, yah 2.5 hrs bout.

As for BBQ's, we'll figure something out. Probably a bonfire will do. "What's that? We need more wood? Okay, Dan pull some more timber from the deck!"

Parking scarce? Hellooo there's a street we can get blocked off. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
You leave the deck alone, bastich! It's in good shape! :lol:

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Dood, this place has central vacuum... What's going to happen to the wedding present I got you? :o
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
adam, very nice looking houses, now that i know what the place looks like, i shouldn't have to drive around north bay for a whole day, just half :P looking for your place lol..congrads tho, and i should hopefully be able to make it to your bbq, enless i got football or school, or work :(
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 22 2005, 12:00 AM Wrote:2.5 in fuktard's car, 3-3.5 for the rest of the world :)

Not totally sure when exactly, but it WILL happen. Forewarning now is that parking IS scarce. We'll be lined up down the damn street :D

If the streets of North Bay are anything like Sudbury, i am not bringing that car. I still need my kidney, even though it gets overused a little.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 21 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 22 2005, 12:00 AM Wrote:2.5 in fuktard's car, 3-3.5 for the rest of the world :)

If the streets of North Bay are anything like Sudbury, i am not bringing that car. I still need my kidney, even though it gets overused a little.
[right][snapback]124357[/snapback][/right]

nothing can top my streets lol...sudbury honestly has the WORST streets in canada, which is one of the reasons we don't have many tuner cars, but alot of muscle cars
Congrats on finding a house man! I'm looking for one too, but in Winnipeg. I only WISH I could find half the house as the one your buying for that price!! Man is the house market in this city CRAZY!! Oh well... congrats on the house, and have fun at your BBQ guys!!
Way to go ADAM!

Proud of you mang!

Post pics!
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 21 2005, 10:36 PM Wrote:Dood, this place has central vacuum... What's going to happen to the wedding present I got you? :o
[right][snapback]124352[/snapback][/right]

TBH, if it's the bag-style of central vac... it can sit for quite some time. Plus, there's no guarantee it really works that well anyways. If we can retrofit it with a bagless-style vac, then we'll still use the other one probably too.

I've used Sara's Dad's central vac - it's alright, but not overly impressive.

Pics are this Saturday after we get to walk through with the home inspector and see what he has found / not found.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
We got the home inspection done. There are a few things to be addressed, but nothing keeping us from moving in on August 19th.

It's all done now... now just to find out our final mortgage rate next week 9how much the bi-weekly payment is), and to do the lawyer's a week before close... and then HAPPY HAPPY KEY DAY!

I was so busy measuring stuff (fridge opening) and taking other notes on the Axim I forgot to take pictures. I'd rather take some when it's empty and you can see the effect of each room anyways. :D

Did I mention I got my price on an InFocus ScreenPlay HDTV projector? I saw one playing The Incredibles in 480p resolution alone... and had to have it. The only thing that might change between now and the fall when I buy it is a higher lumen count (brighter projected image). Those things KICK ASS! :D

Just drove by and they've plastered SOLD on the sign. What a cool feeling! :D

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 23 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote:We got the home inspection done. There are a few things to be addressed, but nothing keeping us from moving in on August 19th.

It's all done now... now just to find out our final mortgage rate next week 9how much the bi-weekly payment is), and to do the lawyer's a week before close... and then HAPPY HAPPY KEY DAY!

I was so busy measuring stuff (fridge opening) and taking other notes on the Axim I forgot to take pictures. I'd rather take some when it's empty and you can see the effect of each room anyways. :D

Did I mention I got my price on an InFocus ScreenPlay HDTV projector? I saw one playing The Incredibles in 480p resolution alone... and had to have it. The only thing that might change between now and the fall when I buy it is a higher lumen count (brighter projected image). Those things KICK ASS! :D

Just drove by and they've plastered SOLD on the sign. What a cool feeling! :D
[right][snapback]124638[/snapback][/right]

Kick ass, way to go on the purchase on your very own wooden box :D unless it's a brick box :lol: If you got that projector i would need to go watch something on it, projector's rock the house. my old highschool have a 10000 hitachi and it's like the most amazing thing created by man :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
if your gonna have a BBQ it better be b4 the mass amounts of snow start to fly in early october

I suggest the 10-11 of sept as i'll be in north bay that weekend

Congrats on the purchase .. it looks like a great place
Below Average Car Club
Got the mortgage insurance paperwork today... signed it and faxed it back 10 minutes later.

I can handle what we're going to be paying for the house... and we got the mortgage at the low rate. NICE.

All that's left is the "big cheque" at the lawyer's a week prior, and then BAM! Tough actin' Tenactin! Wait, I mean... we get the house! :lol:

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 27 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:Got the mortgage insurance paperwork today... signed it and faxed it back 10 minutes later.

I can handle what we're going to be paying for the house... and we got the mortgage at the low rate. NICE.

All that's left is the "big cheque" at the lawyer's a week prior, and then BAM! Tough actin' Tenactin! Wait, I mean... we get the house! :lol:
[right][snapback]125771[/snapback][/right]

Remember what i said on msn, get a projector i don't care who makes it or whatever it is, it could be made by jesus christ himself just get one :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
That was too funny - ProjectorsByJesus.com :lol:

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 27 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:That was too funny - ProjectorsByJesus.com :lol:
[right][snapback]125779[/snapback][/right]

Wait till infocus makes the "jesus" edition of your projector :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special