Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various Vids From 25th Meet.
Ok.... I picked the creme de la creme here to post. I made them pretty low quality so you could all download and it doesnt kill my bandwith. Hope you all enjoy.

1. Dan on the hunt!

2. Exciting festivities the people who didnt show up missed out on.

3. FocusCanada members are very well spoken... they always have a lot on their minds.

4. FocusCanada members always look after their cars and show up to meet in tiptop shape.... (your lucky I didnt catch this earlier)

5. No meet is complete without sweet action shots, and girls in revealing clothing.

6. Another sweet action shot!

7. more for later... ;)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Ps I hope no one took offence to me at the meet, I was just having a good time...

Im not a shy person and Im very outspoken and rarely shut up... Most of you though didnt know me at the meet, but all the 'oldies' knew what to expect.
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
LOL nice. Now post more :P
Kick ass man. No one seemed offended by you. Look's like you got alotta good shot's. I know you got alot more so yea should be able to make a kick ass video.... AND CHARGE FOR THEM when you toss them on disk lol
2000 ZX3
Nice, you even caught me cleaning the battery box :P :lol:

I'll grab our vids tonight as well... just got home half an hour ago.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Im gonna get Fezz to transfer all the pic's and the like 2 video's he grabed to me and ill be sure to get them up here.
2000 ZX3
hahaha aw man I really wish I coulda made this meet.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Here's a quick 20 second or so capture Sara did in Card Mode on the videocam... didn't even realize she did it till I was hauling stills off the Canon :P

http://teamx.webhop.org/vids/quickmovie.avi

Danno, that shot with Dblast kicks ass! Holy crap!

I really, REALLY want that source footage now... there could be one hell of a DVD in the making here.

What tracks should be used for background music?

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
lol i didn't even notice that tire needed air, i'll take care of that today.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
Video 7

Wow, I didn't think the supercharger was going to kick in with the AC going full blast in the high heat and humidity.

*probably helped by a little video camera adrenilin* :ph34r:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Great vids and #7 was really nice, a S/C song is so beautiful :)

NefCanuck
Dblast .. sounds good eh! .. I was very impressed.. I knew youd like that.
I can't wait to see more!!!!!
More More More
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm with the more series here MORE
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
In due time, ill be working on the video today...
hey guys and gals

lets get together and gather all pics and video - all uncut - can anyone make a dvd? - ill buy and im sure alot of other foci drivers would buy too..

i talked to anthony about this - lets make it memorable and make this happen!! :o
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I talked to Dan and am waiting for the "fruits of his labour".

I have a feeling this involves women, tequila, and a barnyard he'd rather forget.

I'll settle for the rendered video!

The video im making will be memorable. Just be patient. Itll be a video you'll all be proud of.

The raw footage, a lot of it is pretty boring.