Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is This?
In front of the rad there is the black piping. Is this for the a/c. Im am curious how to go about removing it so I can fit a fmic in there.
Yes, that's what it should be...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Reason I am askign is becuase with that euro bumper I cant see there being any room. Others said they managed to get a fmic in there but LOL Me and my buddy both looked and yikes.

This is what I need to fit behind the bumper

[Image: sm%20intercooler%20dimensions%20(72).jpg]
How about rerouting the piping behind the rebar?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Black piping in front of the rad actually should be the power steering lines.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Alot of ppl confuse it with front mount nitrous :S. lol best way to explain it i guess.
power steering cooling lines then....

you can try to bend those somewhere else... or cut the soft lines and reclamp to make them shorter.. or .. lots of options .. but be careful either way because you dont want to end up with a leaky system.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Last time I tried moving piping it ended up with me releasing all my freon out of my a/c LOL
i moved my power steering pipe.. just redo the holes in the mounts and put it like 1mm from your A/C rad.. no need to disconnect anything.. just the brackets. i had to move it to fit my intercooler properly..
ZX3T gone..