Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Tear Down Help
I'm not a super-mechanic.. in fact I really am not much good at all on a car that is finished ... (I can build one fine, its when its already together I have the problems)

SO... anyone in the london area wanna help me tear out my Header + Cat? I live in St.Thomas... maybe we should take my Focus to the strip before and after to see what the differences are.. hehe

I'll make a nice Lunch for ya or somethin' :) (ok, BBQ'd, not gourmet or anything)

I've got a Jack, no stands though...

Thanks a bunch whomever will help me!! (Dan already offered his services but... Then I need to convince the Wife I need to go to TO to get this done.. hehe)
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
im sure we can find some help around, I dont have much tools myself, but I sure as hell can help, most practical for me on a week night.

-Marc
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
I have the tools to do it, and I know Don has the tools, so maybe we should all tag team it and make it a g2g bbq... what do you say?
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Sorry I am hanging with Reberto this weekend :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
What did you want for the amp man? Do you still have it?
Run your car, not your mouth
DD1,Jul 26 2004, 08:50 PM Wrote:Sorry I am hanging with Reberto this weekend :lol:
You too..... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
DD1,Jul 27 2004, 12:50 AM Wrote:Sorry I am hanging with Reberto this weekend :lol:
LOL :D
You still going to sell the chip? and if so what is on it.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
FocusTunerzx3,Jul 27 2004, 01:20 AM Wrote:You still going to sell the chip? and if so what is on it.
Oh yeah the chip, I keep forgetting about the bugger...

Most likley you'll need a reburn on it but you never know!

and.. g2g sounds good... Civic holiday perhaps? :)
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tires... Tear... mister_bin 16 3,730 10-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000