Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler (zx5) Update
Tis the reason I only let Chris Simon @ Bennot do the work on my car. He knows his s**t and has done up his own cars..
Ford of Canada WILL, in most instances, back the Dealer. Why?
Mainly... Dealer will spin everything it sends to FoMoCaCa in their favour. It becomes your word against Theirs and unless you can prove to FoMoCoCa that it was the Dealers fault (something near impossible to do, especially when you consider how much warranty abuse is out there).

Ford wants to know who the Crooked Dealers are, but, they can't simply take the word of people who are dis-satisfied with their service. (You guys are most likley the rarity in that you have been been denied warranty for BS reasons)

The dealership's history with Ford also plays a large part in this. do some research into the past practices of this dealership. I bet you'll find they've been running some pretty bad warranty claims through Ford in the past and Mr.Willy Ford Jr. has put his foot down to these folks and said "One more Bunk warranty claim and yer Cut off" so... Dealership is just covering their ass

Depending on how this escalates, shoot me a PM. Its a long-shot but there's a site on the Ford Intra-Net where, Ford employee's who have friends with Ford issues can submit some things to higher-ups that would maybe not always get there through regular channels. With my being a Ford employee... its possible I could help y'all out of your predicament!

2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
I now have the parts in my possession, and have taken some better pictures. Dad is going to call the dealer principle one more time to see if he will finally listen to us. He was also doing something at a Ford dealership in the Peg, and if he can get them to say they'd fix it for free, then we will have to go from there. It is kinda funny how in the service centre there is a poster with his name on it saying that "if you areunhappy with the service call me and I'll persoanlly deal with it" well when we did that the first thing he did was pass us off to someone else? :huh:

The long and the short of it is that I will not pay for something I didn't do, and just cuz they've done $3000+ warranty work on my car in the past 8 months (all manufacturer's defects (dents from inside out in three places, etc...) doesn't mean I am abusing the system. I guess I'm naive and thought if the car broke they'd fix it, since it has Bumper to Bumper warranty right now. This just really sucks.

I am also now considering the Percival route, however I'm still thinking on that one. If I don't have to go to the papers, them there will definately be a nice editorial written, by me, when this is all done.

I'll keep you posted, and StapBoy, thanks for your kindness, we'll have to wait until Dad talks to the Dealer one more time. ;)

Erin

The Focus is really mine, ask for the title!!!

PM me and I'll tell you why women have legs!
Any update on this guys?
I picked up the parts, took more pictures (tyler really sucks with the camera), and sent them to my father. He showed them to several technicians in Wpg, and they all said at first glimpse that there is no way we could have done the damage. Dad then used his magic to get te e-mail and phone # for the head of Service and the head of Warranty (2 different people). We worked on a 5 page letter detailing the history of the car, oulining the current situation, and saying how unimpressed we are, and that we want it to be fixed internally before we explore other options. I sent it this morning, and hopefully hear back soon. Our fingers are crossed.

Erin

P.S.

I just want my car back... :(

Hope all works out for you guys :( Damn ford <_< Stap boy should run the place :ph34r: Again I hope all works out for you guys

Donald
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Hey any news on what is happening to you car?
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
The guy e-mailed me back and said he was looking into it. We have our fingers crossed. And of course, in true car business style, he wrote back to Eric.....grrrrrrr :angry: .

I'll let y'all know when I find out anything else, and I hope that is sooner rather than later.

Erin

We don't know what is going on yet, but when I went to check on the car the other day, the service guy said one of the head bosses from Ford Canada was flying in to have a meeting with the dealership about our issue on Monday. Our fingers are crossed.

This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
I hope this thing gets resolved for you soon and how long have you been without a car? Did you get a loaner, aleast?
oops, FocusGuy7476 was log in but its is SVTZX503 replying. :rolleyes:
'03 Focus SVT
We've had no car for 3 going on 4 weeks. No we do not have a loaner car, as they would not give us one because our car isn't being fixed by them and is just sitting there. No we didn;t rent one because we cannot afford it. So, we are walking and biking everywhere which sucks and takes forever.

Erin