Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter Or No?
get 20 glow sticks from the dollar store :P ... that would be funky all lit up around it lol
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
According to the website, the show is NOT at Saskplace unless I am looking at the wrong website. I am sure I am right on this though, it's over at the exibition grounds. Check it out....

http://www.sportcompact.ca/scn/newsite/sas...atoon_main.html

Also, yeah, not sure still, I know you don't need carpet and all that, but still a bit weary about entering.... still talking to the a couple other guys to see if they are entering also. Anyway.... glow sticks, I LIKE IT!! :D

meh, why not? You're right to not expect anything...you don't have enough "bling", lol...but personally, I like the understated look of your car...nice wheels!
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
I should enter too YAY! lol. I bet they'd love to see the shotty glue job on my spoiler, and my chipped up vinyl, plus my stock rims and dirty engine bay LOL Could be good for a laff. For lighting I could use those 2 construction spot lights, and laser pointers for the show :)
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Sure! Why not go? Your's looks nice'n'clean.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Trying to get in now... yeah yeah, should have done it before, called them this morning. I didn't realize some people are entering basically stock focus cars, with no mods, or very very little. I was kinda WTF??? So anyway, wish me luck, they are reviewing my car today and said they will give me an email later today letting me know if I can still get in......
ataboy! that's the spirit ;) Hope you have fun and make sure you post some pics
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Oh yeah, definitely pics for sure. Just not sure if they will let me in yet. Hope to get an email from them soon....
Sucks, guess they are full at the show in Saskatoon. Oh well, next year if they come back. I still think I should have been let in though, there are some cars I know, as well as a couple damn near bone-stock focus' entering the SCN. Why would you put a car with no mods into a show like that, retarded....

He (SCN guy) did say if I want to show up at 9:30pm that night, I could maybe get my car jammed somewhere in for the show. Thing I am going to just stick with my original decision and hold off til I got some more mods.....

Still sucks though.....
Just got some emails from SCN, said to show up there before the show and see if there is some spots, if there is, he said they will make sure I get in. So maybe I will be going... damn rollercoaster ride on this one......