Poll: What do you think of the 2012 Focus ST?
Awesome sauce!
Fail train!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maybe I'm late to the party...
haha you in North Bay? no way...
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
My oldest boy is 2nd year Degree RN at Nipissing. Was cheque-writing day yesterday, took him and his girlfriend to Mexicali Rosa's.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Nice! Yeah, the weekend hours at the mall kinda suck. Mexicali Rosa's is a bit of a dice roll for me, but it's good to hear you guys went.

Give a shout if you're headed back this way and you want a proper BBQ and a beer. Oscar and I will hook something up for you guys. Smile

Oh and receipts for anonymous items at The Wall are not school supplies. Tongue
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thanks! It was a whirlwind tour, left Hamilton at noon, drove the 4 hours up, stayed 3 hours, drove the 4 hours back with a stop in Huntsville to see my daughter.

My next planned trip up won't be until the spring though, barring any unexpected emergencies. My ex lives in Emsdale, she's usually the one that makes the trip to NB.
Emsdale? My parents live in Kearney. Small world.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Man, it's funny seeing all of the names I can raffle off in south --> north order as I drive home.

Huntsville is a nice little town, especially down at the river. Just don't realize that you'll be bored shortly and you're fine. Lots of places there for great photography.

Can't say I've ever stopped off in either Emsdale or Kearney, although I think I drove "thru" Emsdale once when they re-routed us because of a really bad wreck on Hwy 11.

Just realized that you wouldn't have "seen" me unless you're great at picking out Ford Escapes with monochrome grilles and Class 3 hitches. Tongue The Focus won't be on the road till today (waiting on a windshield).

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(09-20-2010, 07:32 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: Oh and receipts for anonymous items at The Wall are not school supplies. Tongue
Sadly (in some ways), my oldest boy is not a partier. When he turned 19 I took him to a Green Day concert, stopped at a local bar hotspot (Hess Village) and I not only ended up drinking my drinks but his too, and then partake in solo dubage Undecided

(09-20-2010, 09:17 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: Man, it's funny seeing all of the names I can raffle off in south --> north order as I drive home.

Huntsville is a nice little town, especially down at the river. Just don't realize that you'll be bored shortly and you're fine. Lots of places there for great photography.

Long story short, I've been divorced from my ex for 16 years now, she moved back to our hometown of Windsor but later relocated tho Burk's Falls/Emsdale to escape the financial obligations she made when in Windsor. TBH it wasn't my ideal choice; growing up in a small town myself I've seen basically 3 different outcomes: kids with family connections that inherit the family business and do ok, kids that work hard to get the heck out of town and do ok, or those that don't aspire to do anything and become townies that live cheque to cheque (or welfare cheque to welfare cheque) with the emphasis on what time the beer store closes or whether the local dealer is in or out of jail this week. My son is choice two, unfortunately my daughter is headed towards choice 3.
Ouch, Sparky. That's got to be a tough one to deal with (your daughter). My g/f's little sister is in the same boat here. We just do what we can to try to get her back on the "right" path - the "right" path being almost anywhere but where she's heading now. She's doing her upgrading to a GED/OSSD (to me) right now, so we hope she sticks with it.

Sadly, I live within 2 blocks of my ex. Thankfully, I NEVER see her as she works at the opposite end of the city and I work 4 mins from home. Big Grin

On a much happier note, my ZX3 has been safetied and I'll go get the "real" sticker today. Took my g/f out for a cruise last night after supper - "it's really frim-riidng" Big Grin and an amused "hmmm" when I whipped a left-hander at 40 KM/H onto a sidestreet on the way to her Mom's. Love the instant bite on even the stock brakes with those SS brake lines. ALL Foci should have those standard from the factory, or as an option., I would have paid for that.

Stan, you built me a wicked foundation. Thanks dude. +1 to Stan (Focus Is Art) for that reputation thing, whatever it is.

I can't wait to get this going even further.

(09-16-2010, 02:11 AM)reldridge Wrote: I see the ST as a competitor for the GTI, Civic SI, and Mazdaspeed3, not the WRX, STI, Evo or Ralliart. To me, they are two seperate classes almost, between the AWD and FWD.

I'd be willing to go low $30,000s for it, but not much more. Keep it under the Mazdaspeed3 (currently $36k), and you've got a deal. Big Grin

I gotta agree with this. If the new Focus ST comes in at more than a GTI or MS3 than it's game over for it unless it is an AMAZING car. Undecided

Just seen the Fiesta ST news today and I am waaay more excited by that.
Token Western Canadian
(09-22-2010, 07:07 AM)SVT ZX3 Wrote: Just seen the Fiesta ST news today and I am waaay more excited by that.

Fiesta ST??? Where?!?!?!?

Edit: Nevermind, found it! http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/20/spy-s...g-brother/

Me likey... Big Grin
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
(09-22-2010, 01:46 PM)reldridge Wrote:
(09-22-2010, 07:07 AM)SVT ZX3 Wrote: Just seen the Fiesta ST news today and I am waaay more excited by that.

Fiesta ST??? Where?!?!?!?

Edit: Nevermind, found it! http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/20/spy-s...g-brother/

Me likey... Big Grin

Now that car looks interesting. 247bhp would be crazy in that little car
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Even 180BHP is a great platform to start from in that car Wink

247HP? Buhbye MS3, Cobalt SS and who knows what else it'll destroy.