Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhat Disappointed...
Whille sitting in the parking lot of a local fast food establishment, I noticed these two women eyeballing my car, commenting on how beautiful my car looked. However, I'm a little disappointed in the fact the two women appeared to be about 70 or so...... Big Grin
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
lmao! I dont know what gets more looks the bright yellow or the fswerks cat back.
The focus, as I have said many times, is a grocery getter for granny. Unfortunately, I am getting closer to the granny age everyday.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
(05-30-2012, 11:48 PM)meford4u Wrote: The focus, as I have said many times, is a grocery getter for granny. Unfortunately, I am getting closer to the granny age everyday.

I must disagree with you............again. The Focus is for those intelligent enough to know you don't need a big huge honkin' SUV to travel the highways and the byways of this fair land. Grannies usually shuffle over to the local grocery store towing their bundle buggies behind them. You, Sir Brian, aren't getting closer to the granny age, but your wife is.......you're getting closer to the granpa age.......Dodgy
K&N Filter.....
I can afford a more expensive vehicle and the gas. I would rather drive in comfort and style. And at 6'4", the Focus is not a good fit. But as I get older, shrinkage will occur.Big Grin

(05-31-2012, 12:07 AM)oldeguy Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 11:48 PM)meford4u Wrote: The focus, as I have said many times, is a grocery getter for granny. Unfortunately, I am getting closer to the granny age everyday.

I must disagree with you............again. The Focus is for those intelligent enough to know you don't need a big huge honkin' SUV to travel the highways and the byways of this fair land. Grannies usually shuffle over to the local grocery store towing their bundle buggies behind them. You, Sir Brian, aren't getting closer to the granny age, but your wife is.......you're getting closer to the granpa age.......Dodgy

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
(05-31-2012, 02:53 AM)meford4u Wrote: I can afford a more expensive vehicle and the gas. I would rather drive in comfort and style. And at 6'4", the Focus is not a good fit. But as I get older, shrinkage will occur.Big Grin

(05-31-2012, 12:07 AM)oldeguy Wrote:

You old guys gotta worry more about expansion instead of visible shrinkage
K&N Filter.....
LOL well atleast you got noticed, right...?

I get more looks from the Girls at the private all girls school by my house then a Viper does lol. Buddy even said at the light, it's you not the car. I said in return, sure sure. lol

Hell the other day I had a Granny at the light next to me in a 05-07 Foci eye ballin my car and I was thinking to myself, is she looking for Mod ideas lol
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Granny's need loving 2!
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
This thread is on the verge of going terrible places ....
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)