Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Mazda5 (kia Rondo)
You mean Ottawa has more than two car dealers? You should go back to the first dealer after you've picked up the new one and show him the new ride. Congratulations on your purchase. Of course, it's gonna need a drop, a tint, new wheels and a turbo, oh and an FC.net decal or two :D
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Jun 27 2008, 07:40 AM Wrote:You mean Ottawa has more than two car dealers? You should go back to the first dealer after you've picked up the new one and show him the new ride. Congratulations on your purchase. Of course, it's gonna need a drop, a tint, new wheels and a turbo, oh and an FC.net decal or two :D
[right][snapback]267880[/snapback][/right]

It's coming tinted... :D So still needs the drop I guess. :P

Already trying to convince wifey that it needs some 18" RX-8 rims... :lol:
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Ok, so here she is... I love it so far. Handles like a dream, and is pretty peppy (5-speed auto FTW!). :P

[Image: P1020669Large.jpg]

Mazda and the Focus

[Image: P1020714Large.jpg]

Inside...

[Image: P1020717Large.jpg]

Back seat.

[Image: P1020718Large.jpg]

So far, both my wife and I are loving it. It's her car though, so I'll rarely drive it the way I drive the Focus... :D

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Very Nice!

Those have been growing on me, glad they finally changed the tail lights on them!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Nice! If a ever need another van, and it meets the needs, and I can afford it, that's the one I'm buying. They look good in white too!
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Congrats on the new wheels!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.