Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vent Visors
as the title says. Anyone know a good supplier other than CT?
are we talking about those plastic things to keep the wind and rain out when your window is open?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Where are you located? Canadian Tire gets their stuff from Keystone, same place most other speedshops get their parts... so it all depends on what that place will decide to charge you. Around here we have Focus Rims and Performance, Performance Improvements, Northern Motorsport, and even Part Source. Price it out at a few different places and I guarantee you'll see a wide array of prices... lots of places are out to rip you off, so look around!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
From my experience, they work great but look like A$$.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
what a bought thows ones that go in the lip of the window there like a flush mount or sum thing they don't just stick on the out side.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
When I had a Contour, I got mine from Part Source. Was like $88.xx for all 4, and they were flush mounted on the inside edge of the window, they werent stick ons. They worked amazing! In the rain it was the best...can keep ur window down like 2-3 inches and not get any rain inside the car
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

we sell them at me shop...weathertech canada... ours come in 2 different shades smoked and blacked out they go for around 90$ and these ones slide into the window they are not stick on ones

http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct....ptChoiceIds=778

or come down to northern perfromance on parkdale and rennie and pick them up there
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo