• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Accident Today :(
ooohh nooooezzz

Dan its good that ur fine and all......i feel sorry for your ride......shizznet
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
:postpics:

sorry had to say it. Glad your ok.
hardk0re,Mar 24 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote::postpics:

sorry had to say it.  Glad your ok.
[right][snapback]260516[/snapback][/right]

I wish I had any decent pics but all I had on me was my cell which takes craptastic pictures in the dark :(

NefCanuck
Assuming you crushed your front plate, Dan, you can order a replacement set at the MTO so you they'll start getting processed for when you get your new ride.

Make sure you point out to the adjuster that the cost of replacing vanity plates is $95.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Mar 24 2008, 07:27 PM Wrote:Assuming you crushed your front plate, Dan, you can ordr a replacement set at the MTO so you they'll start getting processed for when you get your new ride.
[right][snapback]260529[/snapback][/right]

Do I have to notify them or bring in the evidence? (Won't have the plates now until after the adjuster passes sentence later this week)

NefCanuck
My sister is leasing an 05 Focus SES ZX4 autotragic.............in red! Comes off lease soon. I've asked her to find out what the buyout is.

Let me know if you need a car.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Mar 24 2008, 08:41 PM Wrote:My sister is leasing an 05 Focus SES ZX4 autotragic.............in red!  Comes off lease soon.  I've asked her to find out what the buyout is.

Let me know if you need a car.
[right][snapback]260537[/snapback][/right]

I'll know once the adjuster does their thing later this week <_<

If it's gonna be fixed it's gonna be one hellacious repair bill :ph34r:

NefCanuck
dang dude.. just read this now ,sorry to hear about the car.

hope everything goes all well for you with the ins.
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
Really glad to hear your in one piece Dan. :)

Just think of your focus as being a Martyr, the car gave its life so you could keep on living and we hope all other Foci will do the same. :)

Take it easy bro.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
the important thing is that your ok, hopefully everything will work out with the insurance co.
'03 Focus SVT
The main thing, as everyone has said, is that you are generally okay. However, keep in mind that it'll take some time for your aches and pains to show. Go see your doctor, and let them know, not only the physical issues, but the emotional issues. As you know, lawyers look at everything and twist it, either for your good or the other guy's good. I'm sorry to hear about your car, it was modified pretty much along the lines I am hoping to do to mine. ( In fact, if the moon and stars were in alignment when you were going to sell, and I was looking to buy...it was the car I would have offerred to buy ) Maybe, just maybe, the insurance company will not write it off.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Mar 25 2008, 06:47 AM Wrote:The main thing, as everyone has said, is that you are generally okay. However, keep in mind that it'll take some time for your aches and pains to show. Go see your doctor, and let them know, not only the physical issues, but the emotional issues. As you know, lawyers look at everything and twist it, either for your good or the other guy's good. I'm sorry to hear about your car, it was modified pretty much along the lines I am hoping to do to mine. ( In fact, if the moon and stars were in alignment when you were going to sell, and I was looking to buy...it was the car I would have offerred to buy ) Maybe, just maybe, the insurance company will not write it off.
[right][snapback]260554[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I've been to the doctor, my left shoulder has some range of motion issues as does my neck (Reminds me of the old joke: "Doctor it hurts when I do this, what should I do?")

I'll be calling the personal injury lawyer that I had from the case back in '99 tommorow and discussing this latest issue with him (At least this one is slightly more conventional than a ladder falling off a truck! :ph34r:)

If they repair it, I'm scared about how they will fix it, I mean if the suspension is pooched I'll be scrapping with them over making sure they put SVT bits back in the front end (Imagine how wonky the car would handle with two different suspension sets in it :ph34r:)

NefCanuck