Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreign Rice X.x
WTF!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_0npcfLvU&NR=1
What do u say to something like this but WTF!!!!!!!! :blink:
Major rice, but at the same time, you gotta give the guy props for putting that much work into the car. I'm sure the controls behind all that aren't off the shelf parts.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I don't think they're Afghani, but I DO think they stole some ideas from ZX3TUNR.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Well that turned my headache into a full blown migraine. It would’ve been cool if one of the doors smashed against the ground and broke or if a car took out one of the spinner doors.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
When someone puts spinners or a big ass coffee table spoiler on the back of their 120hp Focus, do we title the thread "!@#$$% Canadians"?

Of course not.

So what does this do with "Afghanis" as a group?

All that video shows is that ricing knows no borders. At least he's not out building IEDs.

TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
They're Saudi Arabians
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
looks actually cool and the guy must of spend lot of money and time in his ride.

As for calling them F*ing Afghanis, well... please learn your countries before you go and calling them names.

As Dub, said, they are SA's. which means they have too much money and they don't know what to do with it :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

I've see this video before, and still think the music is lame along with the car being an American Version Accord and not the global version.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
this is older then the internet

and Frost we already know that u don't like hip-hop/rap music :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
So besides stupid spinning rear doors and a trunk that opens sideways what good is this car?
mo_focus,Apr 29 2007, 03:58 PM Wrote:As Dub, said, they are SA's. which means they have too much money and they don't know what to do with it :)
[right][snapback]236757[/snapback][/right]

:D
Exactly.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Well, certainly shows that while you may have money, doesn't mean you have good taste I guess <_<

NefCanuck

Changed the title to something a little less... inflammatory ;)
Wow! - Some real smooth people on here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not impressed....but if the doors opened and closed buy pressing a button that would be cool

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
i saw that ages ago, gave me quite the laugh, still does.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.