Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow+hill+median+roadsign+ = My Focus Owned
Yay for higher insurance rates!
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
What do you mean? Get in a fender bender today?
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
kinda vague....
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
was it the 100th Meridian? or just a median? lol
2002 Infra-red ZTS
ahah 100 meridian.....i liked that......yeah i got in an acccident the other day too it sucked, but at least they gave me a mazda3 which might i say is a much better drive! kinda hoping it takes a long time for the repairs to get done!
sorry to hear

but this is another reason i bought snow tires for my focus....
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
brucktown,Dec 16 2006, 06:16 PM Wrote:ahah 100 meridian.....i liked that......yeah i got in an acccident the other day too it sucked, but at least they gave me a mazda3 which might i say is a much better drive! kinda hoping it takes a long time for the repairs to get done!
[right][snapback]220652[/snapback][/right]

Beat the piss out of it!!!. The last rental I had was returned on a flat bed, LOL.

2002 Infra-red ZTS
haha opps I meant median which my car went went over busting down a sign and then coming to a nice rest against a concrete poll. I'll get some picks before I get into the shop. The bumper is nice and cracked. The passenger quarter panel has a huge dent. I don't even want to get into or know whats up with the under carriage. All in all ICBC is going to rape me.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
SmokeBCBuDZ,Dec 16 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:Yay for higher insurance rates!
[right][snapback]220646[/snapback][/right]

What happened exactly? :huh: You overcook it going up/down the hill? I had a smack up back in '96 when I crested a hill in winter and the car in front of me decided on the other side of the hill to slam on the brakes and put on the hazards.... Tried to avoid the moron but clipped him before I could get out of his way, my car folded like a cheap suitcase, his had a misalinged bumper <_<

NefCanuck
Basically was coming town a hill and it turns to the right at the bottom and in the corner I hit black ice and went up an onto the median taking out a road sign with the front end and then a slid sideways hitting the front left quarter panel on a small concrete poll.

Ouch, well at least you walked away, any accident you can walk away from is a good one in my books ;)

NefCanuck
Not trying to judge, but were you going too fast for the conditions? Most accidents I've ever seen with black ice involved the driver overdriving their road conditions / tires.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
didn't you just get that car?!?!?!

2002 Infra-red ZTS
No I wasn't over driving the car it was a sharp corner coming out of hill and yes I got the car like a week ago. Filed my claim, $300 de-ductable, its mostly body damage but I can feel a lot of vibration engaging the clutch on first gear.

Focus Man, Focus....... :D
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Owned Focus Chromey 10 2,398 01-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Last Post: hardk0re