Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealership Wars
Flofocus,Nov 9 2006, 10:16 AM Wrote:I went from campbell to Rockland Ford. Rockland Ford is simply amazing for service, but also 1/2 hour from downtown Ottawa. :huh:
[right][snapback]215232[/snapback][/right]

I don't care about the drive/commute, as long as I'm getting good service. I live in the middle of nowhere, so I am pretty much stuck driving somewhere, and Donnelly's is already over 30 mins from my place.

Thanks for the tip!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Flofocus,Nov 9 2006, 11:16 AM Wrote:I went from campbell to Rockland Ford. Rockland Ford is simply amazing for service, but also 1/2 hour from downtown Ottawa. :huh:
[right][snapback]215232[/snapback][/right]

But there good! :lol:

ZX5chica, let me know if you go...My Dad is the Parts Manager. So, If you need parts I'll talk to my Dad.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
focusonthis_88,Nov 9 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:ZX5chica, let me know if you go...My Dad is the Parts Manager.  So, If you need parts I'll talk to my Dad.
[right][snapback]215261[/snapback][/right]

Does that include a possible CAI from focussport ;)

Seriously, I will be looking at the ford racing lowering springs come next summer. I can't afford to do much right now while I'm still doing grad school, but I will be able to tweak the car in small leaps and bounds :)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Nov 9 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Nov 9 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:ZX5chica, let me know if you go...My Dad is the Parts Manager.  So, If you need parts I'll talk to my Dad.
[right][snapback]215261[/snapback][/right]

Does that include a possible CAI from focussport ;)

Seriously, I will be looking at the ford racing lowering springs come next summer. I can't afford to do much right now while I'm still doing grad school, but I will be able to tweak the car in small leaps and bounds :)
[right][snapback]215279[/snapback][/right]

I can get you Ford Racing Lowering Springs from my work. Let me know
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
Almost all of the dealerships are crooks, and if you keep having a lovely "circle-jerk" with the dealerships, then I say tell them F-U, and sell them the car back, or get into something else.

Only dealer that I've dealt with that's relatively honest, is the Lincoln Dealer in downtown Brantford, but they are obviously too far from Ottawa. I always get almost all of my work done there (Northway Ford Lincoln) when I go down to visit my parents. They gave me discounts on a LOT of stuff there.

Tell the dealerships that you've been talking to, that they will lose out on business because you'll pass around word-of-mouth discredit about them, and also indicate to them that the reason Ford is in so much trouble, is because the dealerships won't back up what they sel you.

My $.02
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Dan Murphy's is closer to you in North Gower, since you're in Kars. I haven't had a bad experience there... Yet... :D

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost