Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Still Don't Think This Was A Plane.
darkpuppet,May 17 2006, 06:57 PM Wrote:please don't take the writeups on break.com to be factual.  This footage was in the original "Can you spot the plane" videos that came years ago.
[right][snapback]188196[/snapback][/right]
I don't, I saw it on the news yesterday.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4988022.stm
http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/world/nati...ntagon-911.html

They talk as if the video is new, when it clearly isn't.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
between the drivers on the road lately, news items like this and people at work, it's official.

THE WHOLE WORLD HAS GONE STUPID.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I have to agree with darkpuppet here.

Most security video is inferior in quality because there is usually only one tape connected multiple cameras. When they record, they capture a slice of time from camera 1, then camera 2, then camera 3, etc... Afterwards when you view the tape and select camera 2, you can see movement albeit choppy and looking like there are some frames missing.

We have a similar setup at work with one tape recording 16 cameras. When you view a single camera in real time on the monitor it appears fine and smooth. However, when reviewed from tape it appears choppy.

We had an incident where one of our side glass doors was smashed. When we viewed the tape it appeared that some drunk had approached the door and tugged on it. He could not get in and then kicked the door and broke the glass. It appeard from the tape that he had stumbled and then dissappeard from view. Then magically reappeard rolling out of a bush.

Because the tape only captures a slice of time from each of the cameras, it was not able to capture the staggering speed of the drunk falling into the bushes.

Imagine the trouble it would have trying to capture a jet airliner flying by at over 300km/h.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Either the US gov set it up themselves or it was a terrorist action.. there is too much conflicting info out there not to mention editted videos, and yes it is unfortunate that there are so many people gaining from such a horrible event (like mentioned before all movies, books and coins)..
If it was a terrorrist action, I'm sure the US gov was aware that something was going down. Whatever it was Bush sure did not waste any time going after Bin Laden (and destroying everything in his path)...
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
I think I'm going to close this because Puppet's head is going to explode. :lol:
It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!!

I'm going to go with my original statement on the whole 9/11 thing.

You take arogance, add a wheelbarrow full of ignorance, and yes, this sort of thing can (and did) happen.

The government had nothing to gain from this... the whole war and general government situation over there is killing the US economy.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!