Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear Tests The Focus St
full episode here

The show starts off with the three presenters taking 3 supercars to the south of france, breaks to news where you can watch Mercedes' adaptive cruise control crash the car, and then goes into the test of the Focus ST.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

seen that ages ago in UK.. Jeremy now calls it the ASBO .. (Anti Social Behaviour Order - incase u didnt know) wht people get in UK if the cause a nesanse to locals .. aka very good for the car :D
yeah, we get a half-hour cut version on BBC World, and a month ago, they had the paris supercar portion, and last week, they did the focus test drive.

it sucks we can't get the unmolested version on our local channels.

Nice find really, if a little bit long (59 min.)

Do you know where I could download the video or any aother Top Gear vids ?

Thanks.
got gas?
Ghandi,Jan 18 2006, 10:50 AM Wrote:Nice find really, if a little bit long (59 min.)

Do you know where I could download the video or any aother Top Gear vids ?

Thanks.
[right][snapback]165666[/snapback][/right]

you can either hit up the Top Gear website, or just hit up google video and search for top gear.

Though to be honest, most of the videos have been posted here already ;)

but there are classics, like Richard Hammond getting hypnotized, that's for sure.

that was an awesome episode!! i laughed alot!

what i wouldnt give to rent one of those cars and go for that kind of drive in europe. Simply amazing.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Wicked episode!
Sweet! I'm gonna watch it all later tonight for sure... i've already watched about 15 minutes of it... and it looks like a great show.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I love that show

please tell me there is a way to get it on DVD???
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I think i want one of those ST's....NOW!!!!
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector