Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What If?
Puppet has asked that we ( My wife and I) become sponsors of the site. We have agreed and must come to terms over the big deal :lol:
But does that mean I automatically buy my way into becoming a moderator on this site? Just like ZX3Tuning? Gotta be fair here!

Oh, Dear God.

The tomfoolery that wood never occur again.

The hammer of God would be thrust upon me.

I hope Puppet doesn't take this crap at 330am too seriously and close this topic.

Only Anthony would do such a thing.

boooooooo Anthony

Can I get a boooooooooooo

Can I get 3 cheers for meford for the overthrow of this board?

Fuktards unite!

Bunny would become one step closer to mod!!!! That would be my first official business as mod. Make bunny a MOD!!!!

Ok, drunk guy goes to bed cause no one else is here.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
sounds like you and the wife were up celebrating ... and no i don't think you should be a mod now .. but your wife can be .. as really, she's the tallanted one
Below Average Car Club
I'll endorse this shadow empire if I get something out of it :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
If this were posted on Saturday night/Sunday morning, the outcome may have been different. .. i was a bit cranky from pulling an all nighter where nothing was going right...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Just what this world needs, more moderators! <_<

As for the sponsor thing, i'm all for it. Never can have enough sponsors.

As for the "tomfoolery that would never occur again", that would never change me thinks. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i think puppet will only make you a moderator of your own section...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
woah, hangover.

well either or I'd still love to see meford's wife's pic from the meet at anthony's as she took quite a lot of them. LOL that's if she became a mod here :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Dec 12 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:well either or I'd still love to see meford's wife's pic from the meet at anthony's as she took quite a lot of them. LOL that's if she became a mod here  :D
[right][snapback]160541[/snapback][/right]

That's a whole other story and argument that I didn't win.

Let's just say they are "Missing in Action"