Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Gift For My Gf, When To Give It To Her?
OAC_Sparky,Dec 1 2005, 04:08 PM Wrote:when you're house-hopping at the relatives she'll have to do the explanatory "It's not an engagement ring" disclaimer.
[right][snapback]158850[/snapback][/right]

Ahhh very good point... f**k. That would kill it dead, I mean what would be the point of giving her something that everytime someone sees it she has to say " it's not what you think." I know that would bug her big time..... so then it would probably just live in the box. Great....

Thanks for the write up I appreciate the suggestions, this wasn't the only gift I was going to give her anyway, it was just one of the whole bunch. I've really gone a bit silly this year.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Maybe a way to skirt around the whole "it's not an engagement ring" thing (and you mentioned it's not been quite a year), is to give the ring on the premise of an "early 1st year anniversary gift because it's christmas, and I'm so happy to be with you I couldn't wait any longer."*

that's your way out of the engagement issue, and earns possibly extra points for being so loopy for the girl....

don't worry, with 900 members on the site, we should be able to get you through this.. ;)

*I'm making myself ill
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

wait wait wait...

the doorman had a pizza for you? so you had an alibi?

you should have gave him the ring, thats customer service at its best!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
What I would do? Skip the ring for Christmas and give it to her for her birthday.

Go with the cock ring

Just hold off on the biting. :yikes:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.