Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Have A Huge Leafs Flag I Can Borrow?
Raine,Nov 10 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:Ignore the flamers like Anthony and Meford who say I never return anything I borrow, they're fuktards

I'm going to the Leafs game tomorrow vs Buffalo and I wanna take along a hugeass leafs flag... anyone have one I can borrow?
[right][snapback]154863[/snapback][/right]

I have a Leafs bath towel you can use if you wanna pick the thing up (I got it as Christmas present a few years ago... damn thing holds maybe a tablespoon of water, useless for its supposed "purpose")

NefCanuck
Are you dropping off my bike rack tomorrow? I haven't heard back from you and I am very busy Friday. Drop it at my house.

33-2880 Headon Forest Drive Burlington

QEW To Walker's Line, north on Walker's for 9+ stop lights and turn left on South Hampton. Turn right at the stop sign. Your on Headon Forest. Just past the bend I'm on the right. Go in the driveway to the complex. Leave it with whomever is home or on the front porch.

And no, I don't have a huge flag to exchange.

Oh, and if you think I've been an ass about you keeping something you wanted to BUY from me for 9 months, don't drop it off Friday and you'll see the real ass come out to play!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
NefCanuck,Nov 10 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:I have a Leafs bath towel you can use if you wanna pick the thing up (I got it as Christmas present a few years ago... damn thing holds maybe a tablespoon of water, useless for its supposed "purpose")[right][snapback]155013[/snapback][/right]
Hey, a tablespoon of water = about the volume of tears shed in 3-20 minute periods.

How convenient.

:blink:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
meford4u,Nov 10 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:Are you dropping off my bike rack tomorrow?  I haven't heard back from you and I am very busy Friday.  Drop it at my house.

33-2880 Headon Forest Drive  Burlington

QEW To Walker's Line, north on Walker's for 9+ stop lights and turn left on South Hampton.  Turn right at the stop sign.  Your on Headon Forest.  Just past the bend I'm on the right.  Go in the driveway to the complex.  Leave it with whomever is home or on the front porch.

And no, I don't have a huge flag to exchange.

Oh, and if you think I've been an ass about you keeping something you wanted to BUY from me for 9 months, don't drop it off Friday and you'll see the real ass come out to play!
[right][snapback]155015[/snapback][/right]
:o :o :o :huh: :huh: :huh:
meford4u,Nov 10 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:Oh, and if you think I've been an ass about you keeping something you wanted to BUY from me for 9 months, don't drop it off Friday and you'll see the real ass come out to play!
[right][snapback]155015[/snapback][/right]

has it been 9 months since june?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

This was inevitable. :lol:

[Image: leaf_fairy_raine.JPG]
ZTWsugardaddy,Nov 11 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote:This was inevitable.  :lol:

[Image: leaf_fairy_raine.JPG]
[right][snapback]155191[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

oh fawk

:rofl:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
at 618 no bike rack yet
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Like my new sig?

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
closed...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!