Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Ford Dealership Parts Guy?
Hi all, i am new to the forum, currently doing a little project for work, looking for someone that works at a Ford dealership for some parts help/inquire, if you guys know of anyone that works at one, plzzzzzzz email me at cwong@ngksparkplugs.ca, ofcourse there will be some incentives for you to do so

Thanks in advance
first of all welcome.

There are a few people on here that work at ford. Might wanna post what your exactly looking for from these people. All of people dont here dont work at ford, but know enough.

Just a suggestion.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Oct 24 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:first of all welcome.

There are a few people on here that work at ford. Might wanna post what your exactly looking for from these people. All of people dont here dont work at ford, but know enough.

Just a suggestion.
[right][snapback]151162[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the warm welcome.........

I am currently looking for some Oxygen Sensor info(Part number/Location) for both the Ford Probe GT(1997 and 1996) and the Ford Econoline Van(1999 4.2 V6 and 5.4 V8).......

so i am positive that someone who works at the parts department can help me out on this one..........

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully i clear things up
You could probably also just call up any Ford dealership parts department and ask them for the info..
Good part # site (w. location diagrams for a few items):
http://www.fordpartsonline.com

It's US (and US$) but most part #s are the same..
I usually do my research at home, and bring the # with me when I go to the dealer part counter..
'00 ZX3, WW 'W-Typ' kit & 3-pc Wing, 17" CSA Ultra 5-spoke rims, Progress Springs, SPAX shocks & struts, MAC Intake.
DB8,Oct 24 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:cwong@ngksparkplugs.ca, ofcourse there will be some incentives for you to do so
[right][snapback]151141[/snapback][/right]

One of the parts guys at Sheridan Ford in Mississauga came on here a while back and I think he was offering something like cost plus 10% (I'm sure he'll speak up if I got that wrong) -- can't remember the name.

What do you do at NGK and what kind of incentives are we talkin' about?

Oh ... and welcome.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
looks like the probe has 4 sensors what one(s) if it is a 2.5L. There are alot of numbers showing obsolete. hopefully yours is still available. If you can get the number off it i can find the right one number example (from another car) E69F-9A472-A2A
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
The van 4.2L and 5.4L are the same O2 sensor DY-832 $155.80
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Ford Dealership? cornflakes 6 2,062 04-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Last Post: dBlast
  Ford Dealership In Hamilton Area? Canadian ST 9 2,220 07-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky