Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Horton's
it's the new moniters to tell you when a fresh donut / promotion is coming or now in effect............ they are hooked up to the main office in Oakville, ontario via net access.......... they don't have it perfected yet. no suprise really............

anyways there is something in the back of the store in the baking area that is called a hot button, and it tells you what donut or muffin just came out of the ovens.......... you should see the one tv in my store's drive through......... it stops 1/2 way though and goes through a computer screen with windows on a turtoral of how it works........ it's soo freaking lame.......... TDL bone headedness at it's best people!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Ya they have those TVs in the mavis & central location for a while now... Oh and a co-worker friend of mine used to work for the TDL R&D in Oakville named Stephane, he is the guy that created/developed the Tim Hortons Coffee Cake, hes a freaking genious cus everyone I talked to loves that cake. I told him about Timmie Hoe's and he said exactly the same thing as me, W T F!!
My other ride is your Mom