Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate Tail Bones
So skateboarding tonight and I took it hard. Of course it always happens when your doing the most easiest and dumest tricks is when you fall the worst.

Me and my buddy were playing a game of skate and we took it to the rails. All fine and dandy I decide to do this really stupid trick on the rail. Its a trick I could do with my eyes closed but god dam! Makes me so mad. Any way I got on and my board just stuck. I ended flying down the rail and landing on my tail bone straight onto the edge of the rail then after that slamming into the pavement yet again on my tail bone. I just laid there for so long. I finally got up and came home.

FACK!!! It hurts s bad. I cant even sleep it hurt so dam bad :( I fell on my tail bone many times before but dam this is the worst. I cant even clench my but cheeks together after just eating my McDoanlds.

I wanna goto the dr's but I dont. I went before with a busted ankle and never did get it fixed propperly. I hate casts!! Any way. What exactly happens if you do break a tail bone. I know some times if you break stuff they well stick a needle in and freeze it. I sure in hell hope they dont stick a needle any where near me. Sharp tail bone pain and the idea of a shar needle :blink: :blink: :blink: ouch thinking about it makes it hurt even more :( :( :( :(
Youd know if it was broken .. haha .. you wouldnt have gotten up and came home .. =P

If you got a hairline fracture .. Im pretty sure all they would tell you to do it rest..
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Jason you just cracked the "Coxis"* the cartalage* end of your tailbone is a small finger like end called the "coxis"* You will find no cast or sling 4 this baby. This one is the inflated "Dognut"!

*I'm not sure of the spelling but it sounds close enough.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
May be good just to get it checked out, you don't have to worry about a cast, what are they going to do give you an ass cast? ;)

Its just piece of mind knowing if its a fracture or just a bruse, etc.....

edit: oh yeah and a perscripton from some good drugs.... :D
Penwraith,Jul 15 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:Jason you just cracked the "Coxis"* the cartalage* end of your tailbone is a small finger like end called the "coxis"* You will find no cast or sling 4 this baby. This one is the inflated "Dognut"!

[right][snapback]122460[/snapback][/right]

I fell out of a tree once and damaged that.

Man did it hurt.

Hey Dan! Let Pakour!!!!! :lol:
Get it X-ray'ed Jay. Worst thing that happens is that the nurse is a 7 out of 10 :lol:

At least you made it home, man. I pulled the same stunt as a kid, never did it again after that.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2005, 08:55 AM Wrote:Worst thing that happens is that the nurse is a 7 out of 10 :lol:
[right][snapback]122471[/snapback][/right]

Watch he gets there and is attended by a male nurse... :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Jay, don't be such a whinny little brat and go to the doctor. He'll give you some good drugs for pain and that inflated donut to sit on for a few week until it is healed.
BTW it is spelled 'coccyx'. It is a bone.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Inflated doughnut = insert prison tour of duty joke here :lol: :rofl:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Penwraith,Jul 15 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:Jason you just cracked the "Coxis"* the cartalage* end of your tailbone is a small finger like end called the "coxis"* You will find no cast or sling 4 this baby. This one is the inflated "Dognut"!

[right][snapback]122460[/snapback][/right]

Coccyx

yeah if you broke it, you wouldnt be moving. Get it checked out, if it doesnt heal properly, youll mess yourself for a LONG time...will lead to other s**t to
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
ASSCAST!!!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jul 15 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:I fell out of a tree once and damaged that.

Man did it hurt.

Hey Dan!  Let Pakour!!!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]122466[/snapback][/right]

hahaha!!! nice.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
yeah.. get it checked out... I know a few people let coccyx problems become ciatic problems, etc. etc... never good in the long wrong. And if you're doctor can't fix a broken ankle, may want to get a new doctor.

Real pain is breaking a clavical (collarbone)..... no cast, only time, and imagine not being able to sleep, move or breath without it hurting like a sonofabitch... I'll personally tell the doc to skip the recommended rest until healed and go straight for 'titanium upgrade' if it ever happens.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Done that one too, back brace for 3 weeks (collar bone). Not pleasant.

was the trick a triple sow cow??
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]