Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England
Let's not forget that the hypocracy in the USA knows no bounds just the fact that they send there armed forces around the world to knock out the Taliban and Al Qaeda but they are known to harbour a few Terrorists as well. The only conclusion that I can come up with is that it's ok to be a terrorist as long as they are the US's Terrorists or they are paid them to do the US's bidding.

Orlando Bosch

Emmanuel Constant

Luis Posada Carriles

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
this is what happens when politics and religion collide. we get a war on terrorism. wouldn't the world be a better place without religion
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Jul 8 2005, 08:06 PM Wrote:this is what happens when politics and religion collide. we get a war on terrorism. wouldn't the world be a better place without religion
[right][snapback]120400[/snapback][/right]

yeah it might be better...but then again there are people that dont cause s**t, becuase of their religion, but some people do b/c of it.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
All three of you are correct. Very correct.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
We are a doomed species lets all get drunk and forget...
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 08:48 PM Wrote:All three of you are correct. Very correct.
[right][snapback]120413[/snapback][/right]

I must argue that YOU are not though.

Because George Bush uses religious propoganda and because you have a wrong view on islamics DOES NOT mean this is a religious war.

And again....

Religion has nothing to do with their reasoning for being at war ... NOTHING! ... other then the fact that its being used as 1 of the main forms of propoganda to get them there. Religious undertones used in speaches... Oh me oh my! This war has to be about God then! It just must be because CNN and GEORGEY-boy hint at it and use religious words! No.

Muslims are doing nothing to appose christianity or any other religion for that matter in this war. Nor are the states fighting against Islamics for their beliefs. Like I said, if you believe they are crazy and blurting Allah means the war is about religion, then you watch too much TV.

Did you know that the Muslim religion teaches peace and tolerance, not terrorism and war or anything that is going on for this matter. In fact they are not allowed in their religion to commit suicide or hurt innocent people even during times of war.

I assume we should bomb all the Islamic centers in Toronto as well because they do say Allah a lot when they pray. Also, when they are kneeling towards Mecca praying.... this is the best time to get them before they can do some sort of terrorist attack on us!

Ludacris. But this is what the public is fed. I dont understand why you relate these things with Islam, or that the islamic people are fighting a religious war... You obviously don't know much about the religion at all.

Theres always been prejudice against Islamics all the way back to the "First Crusade" and it started with the Christians, why not have Bush continue to spread it? Worked then, will probably work now. Its commonplace for us to believe this is the truth because this is all we are fed in the media. Granted the First Crusade was based a lot on religion, even though religion was still used to scare the masses and cause war.

Common man. Think for yourself. Read up a little on Islam. Do something other then try to feed ME out of all people the words of Bush and the media mean something.

This is NOT a religious war and religion is just being brought in to confuse the normal citizens and to excite the warmongers inside of us. The USA and its soldiers are hardly religious crusaders... The soldiers are pawns in a war that has nothing to do with religion at all. NOTHING.

And again,... Religion is used as a skapegoat in order to get people away from thinking of the currupt things the USA does in it's quest for money and power. You have just bought into everything they feed you though, along with most people who dismiss religion as being part of this war.

You know what though...

Thats not much different then a lot of wars lately... even back in the day... so my previous comment was said without much thought ... Religion is only the biggest cause of death when you look at it from a certain perspective. I shouldn't have said it the way I did because it's not correct......
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
some good points there^^^

Muslims believe in jesus. And muslims are not violent people.
War for Peace
War for the American People
War against WMD's
War against Sadam
War on Terror
War __________ x10,000

They can call it whatever they want and continue to change it. They are just covering up the real reasons. If people cant realize why this war is occuring then ... I'm sorry ... I guess Ill go back to watching CNN.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I never thought I'd say this, but I am with T-Dot on this one 150%...the war has nothing to do with religion but more to do with personal propaganda and warped principles...

Anyone who thinks Bush is a good leader and ignores the fact that he is comanding his own 'terrorist network' needs to go back to school for a refresher course.....Bush is the real Bin Laden

Just my 2 cents!
I totally agree, with the two above ^
some of you are saying this is like a world war, lets hope it doesn't escalate into those porportions like the first two.

World War 1 = over 8 million people dead, over 20 million wounded

World War 2 = over 52,000,000 dead, including 34,000 Canadians

it just boggles the mind how some many people can died in such a short time
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
well this war is going onto its 6th year and the numbers are getting pritty close to that.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
FocusTunerzx3,Jul 9 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:well this war is going onto its 6th year and the numbers are getting pritty close to that.
[right][snapback]120579[/snapback][/right]

WHAT??
6 years?? huh? did the WTC thing happen in the end of 2001?

it would only be 4 absolute most then
Its funny how blair sort of talks like bush now... not really about policy at all.. they're just bad people trying to do bad things.. don't think about why they're doing them.. just think about them as bad people trying to take away your freedom. How does that help anything?
Dan
FocusTunerzx3,Jul 9 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:well this war is going onto its 6th year and the numbers are getting pritty close to that.
[right][snapback]120579[/snapback][/right]
???
fivehundred thousand is close to fifty-two million??? :o :blink:
and WW2 was only 6 years long, WW1, 4 years
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
its way more then 500 thousand if u count all the suicide bombings everything that happened. and sorry i mean 5th year. 4 years come sept but then it will be entering a new year. And there have been other terrorist attacks before the WTC.
2000 ZX3 White