Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Location_location_location
hey everyone

trying to find out where everyone is from - trying to hook up with some people to shoot the s**t, and maybe throw a BBQ for late summer.(maybe)

Im from barrie, Ontario - any other northern people?

Im also involved in a club in t.o. (alot of driving)

Toronto Domestics

anyways the wife and I were wondering and would appreciate everyone letting us know

THANKS EVEYONE

Craig :beerchug: :beer: :puke:
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a few of us in North Bay, a couple more at least in Sudbury, and others thrown all over your area as well.

Welcome!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
you guys meet up anywhere? or pass through here at all?

I guess most of the meets are in to.
I'm in Woodbridge, and there are a few guys from Maple!
I'm from Mississauga West area, but spend a lot of time in Oakville, Clarkson, North York, and even downtown Toronto
My other ride is your Mom
i'm from sudbury, and drop by in barrie often enough visiting family
We have something of a sport compact night, but it's sketchy as to when it is this year.

There's also a weekly meet at our Canadian Tire on Tuesday nights at 6:30.

Generally when there's going to be a big meet, a lot of guys from outside the GTA try to come down for them.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Ottawa here!! :D
Turbo arrived!
just moved to elmvale about 5 weeks ago which is about 20 mins northwest of barrie, but i'm from mississauga and frequently spend my free time down there
Below Average Car Club
when do you guys meet at crappy tire - in barrie there is a big "vintage car" night at burger king and the domestic and import cars are moving in on them. Anyone know when there an up comming meet in my location???
Burlington.