Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus World Record
I was browsing the Guiness world records website and i didnt find anything on the number of recalls on a vehicle. im sure we could nominate the focus thouhg it porbly wouldnt stand very long. but we could get it in there i think.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
unfortunately, the focus isn't the most recalled vehicle out there.

sorry to burst your focus-bashing bubble Mr. Bitter.. :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

i know that, but if it isnt in the book we can get it there until someone else beats it, probly pretty quickly.

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Give it up....

Even I'm not touching this one.
I know this was (hopefully) meant as dark humour, but there are those of us who've had few-to-no problems with the Focus.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Feb 9 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:unfortunately, the focus isn't the most recalled vehicle out there.

sorry to burst your focus-bashing bubble Mr. Bitter.. :P
[right][snapback]84782[/snapback][/right]

go do a search of the entire recall history list posted by the NHTSA here, and then post the REAL recall world record holder.

:P

NOS2Go4Me,Feb 9 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:I know this was (hopefully) meant as dark humour, but there are those of us who've had few-to-no problems with the Focus.
[right][snapback]84788[/snapback][/right]

I know...

And I ENVY EVERY SINGL LAST ONE OF YOU. :(
yes, dark (very bored) humour :)

Yeah I'm one of those few problems people... rear linkage and fuel pump.. that's about it... got the recalls done for the sake of having them done, but no other problems
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
i heard the bmw x5 is up there
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
i was doing good until my engine started smoking, :blink:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Since when does a recall become a negative thing!
If there were no recalls you'd be dodging cars an parts and
truck parts etc. every time you drive anywhere!

Complaints, and problems would better the record!
I have had little in the way of "Focus problems" more like "Dealer problems".

"Think" before you post like some envious rice "bubble-head" :D .
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Maybe we should lock this thread? :unsure:
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd post a 'this thread sucks' picture.

may the next thread do better..