Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice And Clean
Lets not scare off another member........ :D
yea ....love the car....

but the snow thing....dude Canada really does have snow....prolly get more in Febuary thany most of Wales gets all year....oh we have Mountains....really big Mountains.....and the biggest fresh water sorce in the world wich has a bad habit of creating some of the worst blizzards you can imagine as the wind passes over them.....oh....and dont forget our freind the Alberta clipper

jebus......too question a Canadian about snow....m8
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
ZOOM,Jan 25 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:Wierd, if anybody else had those taillights all you would have been going ape-s**t about how gay they are.  :P
[right][snapback]81040[/snapback][/right]

thats only if they are on your car Tony
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
dad,Jan 26 2005, 02:19 AM Wrote:yea ....love the car....

but the snow thing....dude Canada really does have snow....prolly get more in Febuary thany most of Wales gets all year....oh we have Mountains....really big Mountains.....and the biggest fresh water sorce in the world wich has a bad habit of creating some of the worst blizzards you can imagine as the wind passes over them.....oh....and dont forget our freind the Alberta clipper

jebus......too question a Canadian about snow....m8
[right][snapback]81054[/snapback][/right]

That's a nicer reply than I could ever post. Good show m8!

For the record how many months has it been since anyone east of the Rockies hand washed and waxed a car? I haven't been even through a commercial car wash in a more than a month lest my doors freeze shut? Most of us live and work in the "banana belt" too? If memory serves, wasn't it -24*C the other day? Thank god it warmed up enough to have a blizzard the day after.

Until anon, yours aye,

2001 ZTS
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
These are the recant pics, the first bit of snow has already been, but the proper snow we always get during February. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

I use these wheels because their fine during winter too, their not cover with crappy chrome which chips etc. these are just fine in all weather. Plus, I don't use this in winter much, I use my dad's 4x4. So there! :P

This is where I live, the pics above were taken at my bro's house!

[Image: temp_7859.jpg]
[Image: temp_7845.jpg]

This was 30 mins of snow fall at my bro's house...I couldn't get out the door to take pics after that 30 mins, coz I was snowed in. That's how bad it get's!

[Image: temp_7875.jpg]
[Image: temp_7858.jpg]
FastFord (March 2005)
Performance Ford (November 2005)
FastFord Thrash (January 2008)
Modified Nationals Top 25 (2005,2006)
FastFord (May 2009)
FastFord RS V ST Thrash (June 2009)
:lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Pfft.

:lol

Love your car man.
still love the car man.....but let us not talk abouty the snowy .......that would be our domain
snow sucks :angry:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice And Clean focusonthis_88 15 2,935 05-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Last Post: focusonthis_88