Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Gm To Ford (56k Warning)
The "less espensive" the better. Even with a WRX I feel my old 92HP Subaru was "hella" more "fun" because you had to drive it 11 tenths at all times just to "keep up". I'll rarely use all of the WRX's top speed, acceleration, braking, cornering but did each and every day in the old car just going to work and back.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ZX3TUNR,Dec 22 2004, 05:01 PM Wrote:w3rd :D

That Greddy TT kit is nice. As for an M3 im not a fan. Yes they look good and all but im not a fan of luxury. Only thing close to luxury I like it the IS300 and G35 and there not even really that.

I love 20-30g go-cart feeling cars and simple interiors.  They may be slower but there are for sure hella lot more funner I think..
[right][snapback]76051[/snapback][/right]

Well.... what about an M5 :) muahahhaaaaa!

PS. The G20 now officially has 38km on it, soon to be many more!
back to the svt. its a really nice car, looks good with the midwing.

you want more power, go with the vortech supercharger over the JRSC, or the powerworks blower.
'03 Focus SVT
Very nice car, and welcome to the club! Don't see many Silver SVT's around...very nice colour. I have to agree that you'll notice some differences between it, and your Cavi, such as driving dynamics, acceleration, etc etc. But to me, you own a car with a far nicer interior, a larger aftermarket following, and yes, with only a few grand invested, an SVT will outgun a J-body. You made a good choice!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...