Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Zx3 S2 With Kit And Aftermarket
Sudbury mall (Wal-Mart one), Sunday, around lunch, parked near the Food Court entrance (pharma-plus).

Papa, was that yours? I didn't check my PMs till after I got back, so I never looked for the FC.net sticker on the driver's side.

Wiremesh inserts and aftermarket 17"s, etc etc.

If not Papa, then who? :huh:

There was like 6 Focuses there, 2 ZX3s and 4 sedans.... crazzzy. I would have took more pictures, but I couldn't get enough Focuses in the shot to make it worthwhile. I'll post the pics (with plates removed) after I get back from Sudbury this afternoon. Still in Suds right now.

<a href='http://home.cogeco.ca/~aweichel/pics/sudfocus2.jpg'>[Image: sudfocus2.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Not me...I know the guy though.....

Sorry for not hookin up..... :D
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
6 foci and a NICKEL :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Yeah I got tied up myself man, sorry bout that. I'll save your cell # for the next time I'm up that way. :)

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Okay if I was driving that car fukin shoot me :lol:

His father works at Cambrian Ford and was trying to brag about his headlights...that they are illegal now in Canada and blah blah blah poor old man had no idea who he was talking to.

So I decided to put him in his place...old guy all of a sudden decided he did not want to talk about his sons focus anymore..... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
^^ LOL! :lol:

I JUST had to snap a pic Sunday as I was going for some sweet, sweet Taco Bell.