Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Teaser From Today.
Hey guys,

I thought I'd give a bit of a teaser from today.

Friggin' Badass!
[Image: HDR-IMG_4008-4010.jpg]

Thanks again to those who let me use their cars and gave me their time, it's greatly appreciated!!

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
I can't belive I missed it, I drove by at 530 and I didn't see anyone..
Whos car is that? looks mean.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DAM! thats a nice pic!
wish i wasn't busy id love to get some killer photo's done!
ZTW's wagon, I think....Lets see some more pics
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
You have an HDR camera or you compose HDR pics ?? ( Over, normal, under exposed if you know what i mean)
malim,Oct 19 2008, 03:58 AM Wrote:You have an HDR camera or you compose HDR pics ?? ( Over, normal, under exposed if you know what i mean)
[right][snapback]274830[/snapback][/right]

I just shoot with a Canon 30D in RAW. I use a combination of Photomatix and PS to come up with my stuff. I don't do a lot of HDR anymore but I like using it with car photos.

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
sweet ass foci and sweet ass pic! B)
"Tightness isn't how your car looks, it's how hard you drive it."
-Lg, track addict.
Nice pic.
Nice shot.... are there any more photos or a link to where we can see them ?
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Thanks very much George - I love the pic - expresses exactly what I want to do with my car - I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

ALSO: (taking a bit of a liberty here) ... if anyone's interested in those headlights I have another pair I'll be putting up for sale (I bought two sets as a sort of mini-group buy, but the other party backed out)

I bought these when the dollar was still pretty strong so I can let them go for a lot less than anyone could possibly import them today.

I'm having good luck with kjiji lately, but I'll hold off for a day or two if anyone on here wants them ... I'll let them go for $15 bucks less than I'll list them on kijiji.

PM me for details.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I like those lights... but with xmas coming and all, I don't think it would go well with the misses :|
How's the light output of those? Equal, worse or better than OEM?
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
They are pretty decent, I modded mine and put Xenon's in them and they are very nice. More of a distance light then close up. I don't even have to use my high beams anymore.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Gravter,Oct 28 2008, 08:09 AM Wrote:I like those lights... but with xmas coming and all, I don't think it would go well with the misses :|
How's the light output of those? Equal, worse or better than OEM?
[right][snapback]275344[/snapback][/right]
IMO the overall light output with the H7s is about comparable to the OEM ... however, because there is such a definitive cut-off line with the projectors you can aim them for distance down the road ... the pattern actually on the road immediately in front of the car is a little different, but where you can see the difference in what's reflected back to you on low beams ... long way down the road and yet no one flashes you.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *