Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods Please Delete
X-Cal2 on hold. As it's warming up, if someone wants the CAI, I'll pull it off and throw a custom SRI on there this week.

Price on the CAI - $125, including the dust retention coating. It is used and has been in service for about 6 months. I will clean and re-spray the filter before shipping it so you can enjoy it right out of the box!

Delivery to the GTA for either item can be arranged. Other drops can be arranged but I'll need to be plied with food or beer or something ;)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I've waited a couple of days - no reply. So, the X-Cal2 is up for 225 + shipping if you're not in the GTA or we don't come to some sort of arrangement :D Retunes are 25 from FS as it's a FS-sold X-Cal2.

Any standard USB "device" cable (A-B) will work for the X-Cal2. You may need to download some software to be able to put a new tune on the device - I'm sure Randy at FS will tell you all about that.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
X-CAL and intake are GONE.

BUMP - $15,000 or assume the financing at 392/mo. Might have one local buyer shortly but nothing is firm as of yet.

Final BUMP before sale - $13,000 or assume the financing at 392/mo.