Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb (buy / Borrow) Rj45 10pin (not 8) Crimper Tool
I need a Tool that is similar to an RJ45 CAT5 Cable crimper tool, but instead of crimping the normal 8 conductor CAT-5 wires, I need it to crimp a special 10 conductor Ethernet wire, proprietary wires used for nokia flashing devices. I have the ends, I have the cables, just need to buy or borrow a tool from someone here in the GTA if possible, plz respond if you are a Teck Saavy and know what I am talking about.

P.S. for the Moderators, I PM'd you about leaving feedback for another member after a transaction took place, to tell you his feedback post was deleted (well its not here so it might be moved/hidden) and I would need to leave feedback for him, so could a mod check their PM history for me? thanks. I already left previous feedback for the member so I dont want to start fresh again, just find it for me so I can add more feedback.
My other ride is your Mom
I've got a couple sets of crimpers, but no 5pair heads.
I'll check the manufacturers maybe someone has one, might be able to price one for you with my employee discount.

paolo,Nov 6 2007, 12:12 AM Wrote:I need a Tool that is similar to an RJ45 CAT5 Cable crimper tool, but instead of crimping the normal 8 conductor CAT-5 wires, I need it to crimp a special 10 conductor Ethernet wire, proprietary wires used for nokia flashing devices.  I have the ends, I have the cables, just need to buy or borrow a tool from someone here in the GTA if possible, plz respond if you are a Teck Saavy and know what I am talking about.
[right][snapback]252244[/snapback][/right]
Thanks jert, I would gladly buy one even if it is backwards compatible with 4-pair and 5-pair crimping so i can replace my old aging crimp tool.
My other ride is your Mom
Way to pick the impossible.
I can't source anything affordable.
I can recommend you try Digi International or Moxa.com for a 10-pin to DB# type cable.
That's all I got for now.
Sorry.

Jeremy
any luck?
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T073/0289.pdf
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T073/0281.pdf

you can also check sayal, electrosonic, active electronics, and TES. All probably carry them but you might have to order it.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want To Borrow: Coaxial Cable Sns/compression Tool paolo 2 1,646 01-01-2006, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Chromey