Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places To Stay In London?
I'm going to be down in London for an interview July 4,5,6. Anybody know a decent place to stay that won't cost me an arm and a leg?
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,May 26 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:I'm going to be down in London for an interview July 4,5,6. Anybody know a decent place to stay that won't cost me an arm and a leg?
[right][snapback]239613[/snapback][/right]

Well if I lived in London I know what I would say :lol: ;)

Just kidding (sort of), know you are "spoken for", just can't help myself sometimes. It's part of my charm right? :P
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
there are a few places just off the 401 that arent too bad near the white oaks mall on Wellington. Howard Johnsons and stuff... Im not sure of the rates though. I think its around $70 taxes in for a queen room at the HJ...

Unless your talking cheap cheap... Then theres Econo Lodge on 636 Yorke Street but its right beside a biker strip club... I wouldnt go there....lol
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
PDW,May 26 2007, 10:20 AM Wrote:there are a few places just off the 401 that arent too bad near the white oaks mall on Wellington. Howard Johnsons and stuff... Im not sure of the rates though. I think its around $70 taxes in for a queen room at the HJ...

Unless your talking cheap cheap... Then theres Econo Lodge on 636 Yorke Street but its right beside a biker strip club... I wouldnt go there....lol
[right][snapback]239622[/snapback][/right]

I'm a student... I'm used to living on the cheap. I'd prefer to take a Hostel (if there are any??), but I will definately check out the HoJo's. Thanks for the input!

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Im a student too and am used to going bare minimum on most things but hotels I pay the extra for just for the added insurance that I dont wake up with a cricket in my ear...lol...
Last "cheap place" I almost stayed at we found pubies in the sheets, and cigarette butts and a used condom under the bed...we left right away obv...so gross....lol
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
I could look around for you if you want. Where in london are you looking? St. Thomas is only 15 minutes south of london, if that doesn't bother you, I can look here too....just let's me know!
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
I've got an interview at Western University. I've only ever been to London once, so I really don't know what's around. I don't care about being farther away from the University if it's less $$.

oh, okay...western is off of richmond, close to north london...I'll see what I can dig up for ya!
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
theres actually a motel on Fanshawe Park and Wonderland (Just West Of that Intersection). They have a Bar Called The Black Pearl. Maybe look into them... Im gonna be driving by there today Ill post the name up later this afternoon.
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
sorry for the delay in response but the motel im talking about is called the Lighthouse Inn... Def. worth a shot .. heres the # (519) 473-4500
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon