Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges
Tonight, I saw about a thousand Ford Edges (and their Lincoln counterpart) behind a fenced in location in Downsview...

On the Downsview Airport grounds near the Hanger Indoor Sports Complex.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
We are starting to get overburdoned with them at the plant, and we were wondering where they had all gone.

Take a pic.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Are those edges that are actually saleable? Or did you just run out of room for the edges that need to be fixed?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Nov 28 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:Are those edges that are actually saleable? Or did you just run out of room for the edges that need to be fixed?
[right][snapback]217846[/snapback][/right]

They will be saleable. But we have to get our TGW (things gone wrong) per vehicle down to 5 per 100. Almost an impossible task, but were getting there.

Good ot hear that they almost have all the problems worked out. Hows the new manager any better than the old one that got promoted?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Nov 28 2006, 11:54 PM Wrote:Good ot hear that they almost have all the problems worked out. Hows the new manager any better than the old one that got promoted?
[right][snapback]217858[/snapback][/right]
Give me 6 months and I will let you know.

I was working at the Downsview Hangers when Chrysler was storing the 300's and magnums there for their launch. I guess it's Ford's turn now!