Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays Rant: Aeron Chairs
I have the model witht he plastic back, in my opinion it is much more comfy than there upscale model. the lumbar is actualy adjustable up and down, and the front of the seat can be angled for people with shorter legs.

as for the screen material letting fart pass, I hooked a Cherry car Freshner on the under mecanism.

We did had a trial before we purchase so we could find the model we liked in the size we liked, we all chose different ones. Hell, mine came in lime green color... lol, no chance of confusing it with anyone else chair.

I love my chair, I would never go back to a crappy leather chair.

-Frenchy
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
french_connection,Feb 8 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:I have the model witht he plastic back, in my opinion it is much more comfy than there upscale model. the lumbar is actualy adjustable up and down, and the front of the seat can be angled for people with shorter legs.

as for the screen material letting fart pass, I hooked a Cherry car Freshner on the under mecanism.

We did had a trial before we purchase so we could find the model we liked in the size we liked, we all chose different ones. Hell, mine came in lime green color...  lol, no chance of confusing it with anyone else chair.

I love my chair, I would never go back to a crappy leather chair.

-Frenchy
[right][snapback]169048[/snapback][/right]

no more sweaty ass in the summer eh :)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending