Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window Tints
Hey all,

I started today on getting price quotes for window tints.

For everyone that has them, where did you get them and for how much? I live in Kitchener, ON, so i dont want to drive far just for the tints.

I want all 4 windows plus the rear!

Thank! B)
It's window tint, not window tints.

I paid 200 at Shades for an SVT ZX3
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
i got mine done in Sudbury @ Tint Wizards, it cost me 175....lifetime warranty, did a superb job
Hey man, since you are in Kitchener, you might as well come to our shop in Guelph. I might even do the work myself~!

shoot me a pm if you are interested in more info
Sakic #7,Jan 20 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:where did you get them and for how much?[right][snapback]166136[/snapback][/right]
Ziebart - Mississauga - $180 for the wagon - flawless job.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Ziebart - Windsor: $165 for the wagon!! boo-yah (but I know the guys that work there!) B)

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Just becarful, do just base the decision on price when I was 16 my first car I got a cheap tint job done sure enough it faded a few months in and I had grape windows. On my Cavalier I paid $250 but it was a much better tint UV, scratch resistant, a way better result and it never lost it color.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
sweet another K-Dub member! I am sure you've called the tint shop already but I would go with them regardless of the price. They have tinted my other 2 cars and did a great job both times.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Sakic #7,Jan 20 2006, 06:33 PM Wrote:I started today on getting price quotes for window tints.
For everyone that has them, where did you get them and for how much? I live in Kitchener, ON, so i dont want to drive far just for the tints.

Do a search and you'll find lots of info. B)
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I paid a hair over $200 for mine with a lifetime guarantee at Apple Auto Glass here in North Bay. 35% fronts, 20% rear doors and rear windshield.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.