• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gas Saving Device!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7993916387
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
20 bids :blink: !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Put anything on e-bay and someone will bid on it !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,Aug 21 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:20 bids  :blink:  !!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Put anything on e-bay and someone will bid on it !!
[right][snapback]134515[/snapback][/right]
Damn. I just heard back from the guy and it won't fit the 2005 ST. :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
lmao..........
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
hmmm, i got a couple of two by fours maybe i sell them and make some cash.
'03 Focus SVT
If you put it under your brake pedal you extend brake life as well!
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
..., i carumba man
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Quote:On Aug-17-05 at 06:20:54 PDT, seller added the following information:

Item might be dangerous and cause death, do not use in a real car. Writing this cause there are some retards in the world.

Quote:Q: Can I get it in carbon fibre? We all know that gives you 10Hp+ in weight savings. Thanks!
Aug-20-05 
A: We can cover it with carbon fiber stickers for an extra charge of $20USD. That isn't as good as real carbon but would still give you 7-8Hp !

Quote:Seller's payment instructions & return policy
Item will be shipped the crappiest way possible for 10$ Thank you
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
There are some awesome questions there. I wish it was cheaper. I want a piece of internet history.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Put anything on e-bay and someone will bid on it !!

Totally true... its quite pathetic!
i love it

best question so far is:
Q: Good day...I am very impressed with your fabulous device. I am on a restricted budget of 7$ a day and cannot possible afford this state of the art device. It seems like I might be able to fabricate one myself...if you do not mind, and i hope i will not cause any patent infringemens, could you send me some detailed dimensions and perhaps some plans so I can attemt to make my own? You will in no way be liable for any death that may occur to my person due to improper use of your ingenious invention. Thanks you and good luck
Aug-22-05
A: The dimensions are This thick <-----------------> this high <----------------------------------------------------------------> and this wide <------------------------------------------------------------>

Below Average Car Club
^^^ ahah thas was my favorite too...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...