Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Never Deal With Steelcase Tires/mags Again!
go to bob.
How long did the drive take on friday anthony?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
bobobobobobobobobboobobobobobobobobob
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 27 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:So I got a call from Dave from Steelcase, wanting me to explain the situation.

I explained it exactly like above and he was upset that I posted it online, but I mean, what do you expect?

...[right][snapback]117781[/snapback][/right]

good for you...f**k him.

Businesses need to get used to the fact that the internet exists. They can no longer jerk around one customer by thinking "oh well, it's just one guy and maybe a couple of his friends...so I don't care, I'm busy" or whatever.

Internet = communicating with potentially a LOT more people and in a very short amount of time.

Tell him to rectify the situation and you'll post the resolution too...otherwise he'll have to live with the shitty service they've apparently provided and the fallout that will result from everyone here reading about your experience.

I love how a business provides brutal service, then gets mad when their angry customer tells people about it :rolleyes:
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad