Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Tail Lights
hey - does anybody know if they make tail lights for the ZTW focus wagon?

Or knows a site that has a set?

I am having trouble finding some
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im guessing when you say euro, you mean the clear tailight?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I just checked, Steeda.ca doesn't have em. Drop a line to Mitch from ZX3Tuning. Also, Jarrod might have a line on some (PM Focis8nt).
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Do you mean?

[Image: DSC00243.JPG]

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/prod...&products_id=69

If yes, you'll need a reverse lamp solution as well. Unless you live in Saskatewan where they are apparantly not required. :rolleyes:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Where is the euro wagon's reverse light? I didnt think there were lights in the bumpers of sedans or wagons.. Either way, that's the euro wagon taillights, you might be able to get them ordered in from ZX3tuning.com.

If you're talking about altezza style tails, I dont think there are any for the wagon, as it's not as common of a model to modify. I know there are some totally clear taillights for the wagon, another european thing though, and possibly hard to find. That, and the totally clear lights would be illegal if you dont add a red reflector to the rear of the car..
I've seen some 'clear' tails for the focus wagon before, I believe they were off http://www.european-parts.net but regardless, I know there are some out there somewhere. I remember the picture perfectly. They were completely clear (sorta a frosted housing) with colored bulbs not visible from the outside. Looked pretty cool actually.
i am going to look into altezza/clear taillights style for ya man . but if you want actual european spec wagon lights can't help ya :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
thanks everyone for your info - altezzas are my preferred and i know wagons are coming in to the playground for all makes and models.

appreciate all the info and will check out the sites.

thanks craig
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guilty,Apr 20 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:Where is the euro wagon's reverse light?  I didnt think there were lights in the bumpers of sedans or wagons..[right][snapback]103020[/snapback][/right]

On the wagon, its weird, they only have one reverse light in one of the tail lights, you could get a UK tail light for the other side, and it would technically have the `other` reverse light, as well as both amber lens.
My other ride is your Mom
S2,Apr 20 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:I've seen some 'clear' tails for the focus wagon before, I believe they were off http://www.european-parts.net but regardless, I know there are some out there somewhere.  I remember the picture perfectly.  They were completely clear (sorta a frosted housing) with colored bulbs not visible from the outside.  Looked pretty cool actually.
[right][snapback]103021[/snapback][/right]

I know who you mean...he is from the netherlands...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Do I Reseal Tail Lights? midnightsbeauty 5 3,930 06-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post: midnightsbeauty
  07 Zx3 Tail Lights, Cost? scotiacustom 7 2,909 04-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Last Post: scotiacustom
  Where Can I Buy Altezza Tail Lights For A 2005? sheridanford05 10 3,608 05-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Last Post: microbunny
  Rear Euro Bumper Lights CARELESSmtrsprts 6 2,191 09-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Last Post: ZX3TUNR
  Altezza Tail Lights j.a.dj 12 4,316 08-23-2004, 08:00 AM
Last Post: S2
  Zts Tail Lights mo_focus 4 2,442 07-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Last Post: paolo