Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta Love Honda Drivers
This forum is like a honda sanctuary, most of the guys can't stand the focus just ask thabrat he posted a picture of his car and some liked and the others HATED check out this post , feel free to register and get in on it. Gives you ppl at work something to do :)

FORUM
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I cant believe that. I hate Honda drivers!! Some Hondas arn't bad so dont get me wrong but I hate all those little ricers in there 92" CRX's thinking they have the fastest, coolest looking car in the world. Well I got news for them, they definitly aint the fastest and never will be and how do you make a Honda look good? Wrap it around a poll.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
overall most of them aren't bad.. i know a lot of them personally.. but there are the few that just are like if it's not a honda i don't like it. MOstly one specific guy named quickeR on the forum he likes to beak me and my car .. meh owell im not worried his gf cheated on him... hahaa
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
You guys waste your breath with people like that. Their cars are worth more money, and subsequently they need to believe they're better to justify their purchase. Let them believe and do what they wish
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Be carefull...

Im a honda owner....

;)

BUT IM A NICE GUY!!!!
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Does it mulch to?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gotta Love Extended Warranty.. paolo 11 3,313 04-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Gotta Love Seeing This BerinG 8 2,701 10-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Last Post: CanadaSVT