Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Your Favorite Comedian?
jeff foxworthy

Toronto Paseo Club
I remember when George Carlin and later Robin Williams were considered "cutting edge". Of course all that means is that I am old.
Lewis Black gets me everytime because he will skewer anybody who deserves it.
Jeff Foxworthy because there is a little redneck in me.
David Allan Coe for laugh your ass of music.
I can't handle Dave Chappelle. Way to racist for me.
Fader
2002 ZX5
MBRP Cat Back - K&N Typhon - KYB/AGX Shocks and Struts -Vogtland Springs, 1.5 inch drop - Primax 772's - Toyo TPT 205/50R16's - Nextar Navigation
Friends call me Fader.
G.F.T.L.S.T.R.
Fader,Dec 11 2006, 12:05 PM Wrote:I remember when George Carlin and later Robin Williams were considered "cutting edge".  Of course all that means is that I am old.
Lewis Black gets me everytime because he will skewer anybody who deserves it.
Jeff Foxworthy because there is a little redneck in me.
David Allan Coe for laugh your ass of music.
I can't handle Dave Chappelle.  Way to racist for me.
Fader
[right][snapback]219583[/snapback][/right]

racist???
he's racist in a funny way....he doesn't make fun just whites....he makes fun of blacks as well......chinnies, spanish....he brings out the truth of the sertain nation

i remember when he was a blind black guy who was in KKK...not knowing that he was white....or when he was a milk guy who delivered milk to a white family who had a last name bro
s*** like that is funny no one else can do it like him
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Ohh s***! I can believe nobody has mentioned David Cross!! Man, when he talks about the types of people responsible for leaving the condoms you see in the middle of the street, or when he starts blaming little altar boys of seducing Catholic priests with their perfect little "Ruby red starfruit" asses.......... man his stuff is sooo offensive, so sarcastic, so smug, and so dead on.

If you havent heard him I would do a little search for "Shut up you f***ing baby" or "Its not funny"
I Vtec
Surprised nobody has mentioned Dennis Miller ............ I've downloaded a couple of his bits :lol: I also like Pryor is his prime, even Rodney Dangerfield :lol:
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,Dec 11 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:Surprised nobody has mentioned Dennis Miller ............ I've downloaded a couple of his bits  :lol:  I also like Pryor is his prime, even Rodney Dangerfield  :lol:
[right][snapback]219624[/snapback][/right]

Umm, very first post was Dennis Miller.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
ahahahha Can't believe I missed that ??
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Have you guys seen The Original Kings of comedy? With Bernie Mac, STeve Harvey, and a couple of other guys....holy s***, I dont think I've laughed so much in my life.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I like some of dane's stuff, chapelle, williams, miller, leary, carlin and Attell B)
My Mom Says I'm Special
Billy Connolly and Eddie Izzad.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collection Of Favorite Movies Of Favorite Player zx5power 5 3,008 07-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Last Post: zx5power